• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Stoneware for the Fall

In summary, the new stoneware for the fall is a collection of durable and versatile baking and cooking tools made from natural clay. It offers many benefits for cooking, including even heat distribution, moisture retention, and a non-stick surface. It can be used in the microwave, but it is essential to follow care instructions to avoid cracking. To clean and care for stoneware, use warm soapy water and avoid extreme temperature changes. The best way to season stoneware is by brushing it with cooking oil and baking it in a 350-degree oven for 30 minutes. This process creates a natural non-stick surface and enhances durability.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
Guess we'll be seeing at least one new Stone at Conference.

ExecuFlash
One Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101-5630
From Jean Jonas, Senior Vice President, Sales

Please feel free to share this with your downline.

Dear Executive Director,

I’m so excited that so many of your Consultants have already earned the new Round Up from the Heart product by submitting ONE Show this month....and I know you agree with me that we want them to keep on going! We want every Consultant to earn as much FREE product as possible!

So here’s a little scoop that you can share with your teams to motivate them to keep booking! When they hold and submit TWO Shows in June they’ll receive FOUR new products including a BRAND NEW STONEWARE piece! It’s a real “GOTTA HAVE IT!”

I’m counting on you to spread the word! Here’s to a terrific June! Wahoo!

Talk to you soon!

Sincerely,

Jean

Thank you for sharing!

Very cool! I'm excited!

What is the new stoneware for the fall?

The new stoneware for the fall is a collection of durable and versatile baking and cooking tools made from natural clay. These stoneware pieces are perfect for preparing and serving delicious meals and desserts with ease.

What is the benefit of using stoneware for cooking?

Stoneware offers many benefits for cooking, including even heat distribution, retention of moisture, and a non-stick surface. It also allows for a beautiful presentation when serving dishes straight from the oven to the table.

Can stoneware be used in the microwave?

Yes, stoneware is safe to use in the microwave. However, it is essential to follow the care instructions and not subject the stoneware to extreme temperature changes to avoid potential cracking.

How do I clean and care for my stoneware?

To clean stoneware, use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using metal utensils or harsh cleaning chemicals. Allow the stoneware to cool completely before cleaning, and avoid extreme temperature changes. With proper care, stoneware can last for many years.

What is the best way to season my stoneware?

To season stoneware, brush a thin layer of cooking oil all over the surface, including the bottom and sides. Then, bake in a 350-degree oven for 30 minutes. This process will create a natural non-stick surface and enhance the stoneware's durability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • proudmama02
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
proudmama02
  • Kitchen2u