• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Order from a Distance: Tips for Using your New Starter Kit

In summary, to be a consultant you must have $1250 in sales. You can place orders for your friends accross the state and just have them direct shipped (they'll have to pay S&H). You can also sign up for Conference Club.
CarlyK
Hi everyone!

I just got my Starter Kit in the mail, and I have been super excited going through everything. I feel like a kid in the candy store. :)

I have a question though, I have a few friends who live across state and far, but they want me to send them a catalog and order a few things from me. They wanted to do it online, but when you go online, it hooks you up with the nearest consultant.

I still have a ton of stuff to sort through and read, but they are pestering me, just about excited as I am, and they are curious about this (as am I).

I'm sure there is a way to do it, so would someone be kind enough as to explain to me?

Did you get your own personal web-site?

If not, you really should, it has been invaluable to my husband and I.

So, that being your first step...send your friends each a catalog and ask them to show their friends and generate orders, they can go to YOUR website and input with your friend(s) name(s) as the host, then your friend(s) will get the catalog show benefit of FREE, half priced, 60% off, etc. products. This is a great way to jumpstart your business....

Go get em'!!!

kitchencop said:
Did you get your own personal web-site?

If not, you really should, it has been invaluable to my husband and I.

So, that being your first step...send your friends each a catalog and ask them to show their friends and generate orders, they can go to YOUR website and input with your friend(s) name(s) as the host, then your friend(s) will get the catalog show benefit of FREE, half priced, 60% off, etc. products. This is a great way to jumpstart your business....

Go get em'!!!

Nope, I don't have a website yet. Actually, what happened was I was ordering from a friend of mine (before I decided to do the consultant thing) and she needed a few more order from her mom's show. So I went to her website, ordered some things (as an individual order, as her mom's show was already done). I got them, but got charged twice (she entered it in through the software) and now the money I had set aisde for the site is gone until I get my duplicate items, send them back to PC, and get my credit for them!

Needless to say, no site yet.

CarlyK said:
Nope, I don't have a website yet. Actually, what happened was I was ordering from a friend of mine (before I decided to do the consultant thing) and she needed a few more order from her mom's show. So I went to her website, ordered some things (as an individual order, as her mom's show was already done). I got them, but got charged twice (she entered it in through the software) and now the money I had set aisde for the site is gone until I get my duplicate items, send them back to PC, and get my credit for them!

Needless to say, no site yet.

Also, it takes a while to be able to have individual orders available on your website. I believe you have to submit $1250 in sales first before you can become a qualified consultant. Good luck to you!

Okay, make that your TOP priority!

In the mean time, what you could do is, have your friends go onto the PC website...and check out the products...they can make a list of what they want and either email or call you with that list...you can then begin a show that way.

Whatever you decide to do, get yourself started by being your own "host" I think you will find that once you start, it snowballs...success breeds success, you get what you give, etc.

Good luck!

BTW...Feb is my SS1 month, I recieved an idividual order on my website..it was one of my first orders! Maybe a fluke?

I haven't qualified and I had an individual order on my website.

Christa said:
I haven't qualified and I had an individual order on my website.

Me too! My director/recruiter strongly recommended it as soon as I got my kit do 4 things.
1. Get a bank account to use for Pampered Chef.
2. Sign up for your Pampered Chef debit card.
3. Sign up for Conference Club.
4. Get a web site.

My 1st super starter month is March (but they included February, too) and I have all four of those things.

You can place orders for your friends accross the state and just have them direct shipped (they'll have to pay S&H).

My two cents.
Linda K.

Thanks everyone for your help. I though that I read that starting March 1st they were going to implement the $1250 rule.

I have done everything and now I am just waiting for my stuff to arrive from the show I ordered from so that I can get my website. It wait is just killing me.

1. How do I access my new starter kit?

To access your new starter kit, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Kits" tab. Your new kit will be listed there and you can access all the materials and resources included in the kit.

2. Can I customize my starter kit?

Unfortunately, the starter kits cannot be customized. They are pre-packaged with the most essential tools and resources to help you get started with your Pampered Chef business.

3. Can I place an order for my starter kit over the phone?

No, all orders must be placed online through your Pampered Chef account. This ensures that your order is processed accurately and efficiently.

4. How long does it take to receive my starter kit?

Typically, it takes 3-5 business days for your starter kit to arrive. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location.

5. What if I have issues with my starter kit?

If you have any issues with your starter kit, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. They will be happy to help resolve any problems or concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Lisa821
  • DanielleQ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DanielleQ
Replies
Views
kerrishak