• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Stainless Bottle From Merrill

In summary, the New Stainless Bottle From Merrill has a capacity of 16 ounces and is insulated with double walls and vacuum insulation. It is also dishwasher safe, made of high-quality stainless steel, and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
For those of you who have this, do you have to tip it up to drink from it, or does it have a straw going down into it. I can't tell from the description on their site. Also...does it keep cold stuff cold very well? I have been FOREVER looking for a "larger" sized insulated cup to take iced tea or ice water with me on the go!

you tip it up, no straw. i think it keeps cold pretty well

It really sweats bad!!!

no straw, and when you tip it, it seems to come out really slow, like the hole is too small.. and yes it sweats really bad. not very well insulated.I'm a bit disappointed in mine.

DebbieJ said:
no straw, and when you tip it, it seems to come out really slow, like the hole is too small.. and yes it sweats really bad. not very well insulated.

I'm a bit disappointed in mine.

Really? With an item from Merrill? That's a surprise. NOT!:rolleyes::grumpy:

Hmmmm...looks like my search is STILL ON for a large insulated bottle. Thanks for all of the info!

A cluster-mate of mine bought one at conf. and ended up taking it back the next day because it sweat so badly and the outside was too cold for her hold!!!!

I bought a insulated tumbler from Starbucks....it never sweats, has a built in straw and when I remember to bring it with me I get 10% off!

I to have one from starbucks. I put my PC sticker on it.

On the mouthpiece of the Merril tumbler there is a little hole. If you cover the hole while you drink it comes out quicker. I like mine just fine.

1. What is the capacity of the New Stainless Bottle From Merrill?

The New Stainless Bottle From Merrill has a capacity of 16 ounces, making it the perfect size for carrying on-the-go.

2. Is the New Stainless Bottle From Merrill insulated?

Yes, the New Stainless Bottle From Merrill is double-walled and vacuum insulated, keeping your drinks hot for up to 12 hours and cold for up to 24 hours.

3. Can I put the New Stainless Bottle From Merrill in the dishwasher?

Yes, the New Stainless Bottle From Merrill is dishwasher safe. However, for best results, we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water.

4. What materials is the New Stainless Bottle From Merrill made of?

The New Stainless Bottle From Merrill is made of high-quality stainless steel, which is durable, BPA-free, and rust-resistant.

5. Does the New Stainless Bottle From Merrill come with a warranty?

Yes, the New Stainless Bottle From Merrill comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any defects in materials or workmanship, we will replace the product for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • cathyskitchen