1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New stainless bottle from Merrill

1. KellyTheChef

KellyTheChef Legend Member Gold Member

For those of you who have this, do you have to tip it up to drink from it, or does it have a straw going down into it. I can't tell from the description on their site. Also...does it keep cold stuff cold very well? I have been FOREVER looking for a "larger" sized insulated cup to take iced tea or ice water with me on the go!

Aug 2, 2009
  2. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

you tip it up, no straw. i think it keeps cold pretty well

Aug 2, 2009
  3. PaulaP

PaulaP Member Gold Member

It really sweats bad!!!

Aug 2, 2009
  4. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

no straw, and when you tip it, it seems to come out really slow, like the hole is too small.. and yes it sweats really bad. not very well insulated.

I'm a bit disappointed in mine.

Aug 2, 2009
  5. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Really? With an item from Merrill? That's a surprise. NOT!:rolleyes::grumpy:

6. KellyTheChef

KellyTheChef Legend Member Gold Member

Hmmmm...looks like my search is STILL ON for a large insulated bottle. Thanks for all of the info!

Aug 2, 2009
  7. straitfan

straitfan Veteran Member Gold Member

A cluster-mate of mine bought one at conf. and ended up taking it back the next day because it sweat so badly and the outside was too cold for her hold!!!!

Aug 2, 2009
  8. erinyourpclady

erinyourpclady Veteran Member Gold Member

I bought a insulated tumbler from Starbucks....it never sweats, has a built in straw and when I remember to bring it with me I get 10% off!

9. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

I to have one from starbucks. I put my PC sticker on it.

Aug 2, 2009
  10. pcjenn

pcjenn Member Gold Member

On the mouthpiece of the Merril tumbler there is a little hole. If you cover the hole while you drink it comes out quicker. I like mine just fine.

Aug 2, 2009
Have something to add?