• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stackable Measuring Cups: A Must-Have Kitchen Tool?

Mine are yellow and orange too! I'm LOVING these new ones we have. I predict they will be a quiet hit ... like the mix n chop! Well, maybe not THAT huge but VERY popular! :)
raebates
Staff member
I love these! And, as I suspected, they nestle nicely into the Easy Read Measuring Cups. Gotta love our development team. :D

Good to know!! I got mine today, I will have to do that!!

i am SO excited to order these! :thumbup:

I really love that they have the odd sizes (like 3/4c.). It is just faster to grab one cup and fill instead of doing both a 1/2 and 1/4 or the 1/4 three times.

They are on my "wish list".I really love my new strainers though! All 3! I'm happy with that purchase! I truly NEEDED them! :)

I'm loving the measuring cups too! I use my 3/4 cup so much, so I really love that they made it the full complete set! :)

I love them too! I have been using my TW ones for years :rolleyes: so glad PC decided to develope these.

pamperedlinda said:
I love them too! I have been using my TW ones for years :rolleyes: so glad PC decided to develope these.

Ditto here Linda...I need to convert. I have 2 sets of grey TW ones I've been using for years...my mom still uses Harvest Gold TW ones!

janetupnorth said:
Ditto here Linda...I need to convert. I have 2 sets of grey TW ones I've been using for years...my mom still uses Harvest Gold TW ones!

Janet....mine are harvest gold too :p

I can't wait to get these!!

janetupnorth said:

pamperedlinda said:
Janet....mine are harvest gold too :p

My mom's are harvest gold, but I have the set that's all different colors, orange, green, and yellow. :D

I really like this set as well, even though my current set also includes the "funny" sizes. I can't remember who suggested it, but the 1/4 or 1/3 cup size makes a great scoop to use in the new ice bucket, too. :)

babywings76 said:
My mom's are harvest gold, but I have the set that's all different colors, orange, green, and yellow. :D

Mine are yellow and orange too! I'm LOVING these new ones we have. I predict they will be a quiet hit ... like the mix n chop! Well, maybe not THAT huge but VERY popular! :)

chefann said:
I really like this set as well, even though my current set also includes the "funny" sizes. I can't remember who suggested it, but the 1/4 or 1/3 cup size makes a great scoop to use in the new ice bucket, too. :)

That might be very handy. Someone posted recently that they heard from above that there was supposed to be a scoop with the ice bucket, but there were quality control issues. So maybe next season...

1. How many cups are included in the set?

The new stackable measuring cups set includes 5 cups, ranging from 1/4 cup to 1 cup.

2. Are the cups dishwasher safe?

Yes, the cups are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can the cups be stacked for convenient storage?

Yes, the new stackable measuring cups are designed to be stacked on top of each other for compact storage.

4. Are the measurements labeled clearly on the cups?

Yes, the measurements are labeled in both cups and milliliters for easy and accurate measuring.

5. What material are the cups made of?

The new stackable measuring cups are made of durable plastic, perfect for everyday use in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennifer E
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Mom2KL