• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New SS Kit

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
I have a recruit who is signing today. SS Month 1 will be March. Maybe I missed it somewhere, but is there any info on what will be in the new product box for SS? I'm sure it will contain some of the new stuff? Or will it be the same? Thanks! :)

Last edited:

pamperedalf

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2005
The bonuses have changed I believe starting in Feb. to help the newbies get some of the new products that we earned in December. I know the first month bonus they get the new excutive 8inch saute pan instead of the professional. My director showed me the new flyer, but I can't remember. :D

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
pamperedalf said:
The bonuses have changed I believe starting in Feb. to help the newbies get some of the new products that we earned in December. I know the first month bonus they get the new excutive 8inch saute pan instead of the professional. My director showed me the new flyer, but I can't remember. :D

I have seen that flyer - in each of the 3 SS months, they get some of the new products too - its awesome! I'm actually speaking of the Start-up Kit stuff itself...like does any of that change for the new recruits?

pamperedalf

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2005
The kit stays the same, none of those products are being redone. They will get new catalogs if they sign up in mid feb or later. :D