1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New SS Kit

1. Cindycooks

Cindycooks Veteran Member Silver Member

I have a recruit who is signing today. SS Month 1 will be March. Maybe I missed it somewhere, but is there any info on what will be in the new product box for SS? I'm sure it will contain some of the new stuff? Or will it be the same? Thanks! :)

Last edited: Jan 21, 2006
    Jan 21, 2006
  2. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

The bonuses have changed I believe starting in Feb. to help the newbies get some of the new products that we earned in December. I know the first month bonus they get the new excutive 8inch saute pan instead of the professional. My director showed me the new flyer, but I can't remember. :D

Jan 21, 2006
  3. Cindycooks

Cindycooks Veteran Member Silver Member

I have seen that flyer - in each of the 3 SS months, they get some of the new products too - its awesome! I'm actually speaking of the Start-up Kit stuff itself...like does any of that change for the new recruits?

Jan 21, 2006
  4. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

The kit stays the same, none of those products are being redone. They will get new catalogs if they sign up in mid feb or later. :D

Jan 21, 2006
Have something to add?