• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sticky Buns & Skillets: Showing Off Cookware

In summary, Sandra is thinking of doing the cinn. rolls in a 10" skillet instead of in a stoneware one to show off cookware. She also suggests adding cream cheese frosting and brown sugar to the recipe.
heat123
Silver Member
Ok my first Sept show is sat and I wanted to do the easy cinn rolls, do you think I can use a 10" skillet and cram them together to show off cookware instead of using stoneware? That way it's more likely to be gooey too as they are sticky buns together? TIA

I would practice it ahead of time and check it out!! I would think it would work.

hmm, I guess I will, even though they would go to waste here... maybe I can give them to my brother's family?
I was thinkin it would work since we do the cinn. or garlic bites in the saute pan? Will see tomorrow I guess and report back!

They do work! I did them at a show in the 8" skillet. They take about 3-5 minutes longer when they are crammed together, just keep checking on them. They are soooo yummy!!

oh great to know Sandra, thanks! Did you use a whole pack of cresents and do the whole recipe according to the directions then just bake in thecookware pan? Would it be better in the 10" skillet?

I like this recipe but I think it could use some icing, so the next time I make it I'll whisk some powdered sugar and milk together to drizzle over the top. It can't hurt to show more product!

I don't see why you couldn't do it with the biscuits like the garlic bites. Cut them up in quarters and mix in the melted butter and sprinkles and put in the 8" saute pan. I may have to try that and do that at some of my shows this month.

heat123 said:
oh great to know Sandra, thanks! Did you use a whole pack of cresents and do the whole recipe according to the directions then just bake in thecookware pan? Would it be better in the 10" skillet?

I did 2 cans of cresents according to the directions, but 2 of the rolls couldn't fit in my 8" skillet so I think your results would be better with the 10" skillet if you do 2 cans like I did. The 8" is good size for 1 can.

When they were done I slid them off the skillet onto a Med Square. The more I'm thinking about it...I think I did have my 10" executive skillet with me not the 8". I think I brought the 10" because I knew I was making 2 cans--she was expecting 10-15 guests. Okay, forget my first paragrah :D

Thanks Sandra! Does 1 pack make 8 or 16 rolls? I thought it was 16 from the demo at confrence?

You're right Heather. Although I guess I cut mine a little generously because I never make 15 or 16. I know this is coming too late for you. I hope everything went well on Saturday. They are soooo yummy!

Yes, thanks it went well Sandra thanks for your tips! I demoed it in the 10" skillet, and altough I didn't sell any pans I did sell the carmel sprinkles that I used for the rolls! :) And I added some cream cheese frosting that I had left over from a cake so they were eaten up quick! ANd I also added the brown sugar to stretch it and everyone loved them!

Next I am going to do the cinn. bites in the 8" saute pan at my next show-another cookware fave of mine! :)

1. What is the best way to clean my Pampered Chef skillet?

The best way to clean your Pampered Chef skillet is to use warm, soapy water and a soft sponge. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive scrubbers, as they can damage the non-stick coating. If there are stubborn food particles stuck on the skillet, fill it with water and bring it to a boil on the stovetop. Then, let it cool and use a soft sponge to gently scrub away any remaining residue.

2. Can I use metal utensils with my Pampered Chef skillet?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with your Pampered Chef skillet. The non-stick coating can be easily scratched or damaged by metal utensils. Instead, use wooden, silicone, or plastic utensils to avoid damaging your skillet.

3. How do I prevent my sticky buns from sticking to the skillet?

To prevent sticky buns from sticking to your Pampered Chef skillet, make sure to generously grease the skillet with butter or cooking spray before adding the buns. You can also line the skillet with parchment paper for extra insurance. Additionally, make sure to let the buns cool for a few minutes in the skillet before trying to remove them.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef skillet in the oven?

Yes, most Pampered Chef skillets are oven-safe up to a certain temperature. However, it is important to check the specific guidelines for your skillet model. Also, make sure to use oven mitts when handling the skillet, as the handle may become hot in the oven.

5. How do I season my Pampered Chef skillet?

To season your Pampered Chef skillet, first wash it with warm, soapy water and dry it thoroughly. Then, use a paper towel to apply a thin layer of oil (such as vegetable or canola oil) to the entire surface of the skillet, including the handle and sides. Place the skillet in a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for one hour. After it cools, wipe off any excess oil and your skillet will be ready for use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • byrd1956
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • bridgetbakes