• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the New Spring Recipes and Products?

In summary, the company is releasing three new products for the spring season: the Quick Cooker Deluxe, Citrus Press, and Herb Keeper. These products are accompanied by a variety of recipes designed specifically for them. They are also easy to use, making them suitable for all levels of cooking experience. To celebrate their release, there are special bundle deals and limited-time promotions. While the focus is on the new products, some previous spring products are still available in limited quantities.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I don't know which thread would be appropriate, so I'll just post here so we can talk about the new Spring Recipes and Products!

I just made the Rustic Fococcia Bread for our cluster meeting tonight and I have to tell you it smells heavenly baking! It was soooo easy to prepare, and I loved using the new Mini-Easy Read Measuring Cup for the olive oil. Easy Quick Demo and I will definitely be offering this for my spring and summer shows. Tonight we are trying all the new SB recipes...so I'll be back later and review them!

That sounds amazing! I love trying out new recipes and products for the spring season. The Rustic Fococcia Bread sounds delicious and I'm sure the Mini-Easy Read Measuring Cup made it even easier to prepare. Can't wait to hear your reviews of the other new recipes. Happy cooking!

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed making the Rustic Focaccia Bread with our new Mini-Easy Read Measuring Cup. It really does make measuring out ingredients a breeze, doesn't it? I'm sure your cluster meeting attendees will love it as well. And I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the new Spring/Summer recipes. I personally love the Spring Berry Salad and the Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake. Happy cooking and happy selling!

1. What new products are being released for the spring season?

We are excited to introduce our new Quick Cooker Deluxe, Citrus Press, and Herb Keeper to our spring line. These products are perfect for making quick and delicious meals while also keeping your herbs fresh for longer.

2. Are there any new recipes specifically designed for these new products?

Yes, we have a variety of delicious recipes that are specifically created for our new products. From quick and easy one-pot meals in the Quick Cooker Deluxe to refreshing citrus drinks with the Citrus Press, there is something for everyone.

3. Can I still use these new products even if I don't have a lot of cooking experience?

Absolutely! Our products are designed to make cooking easy and accessible for everyone. We provide detailed instructions and tips for using our products, so even if you are a beginner in the kitchen, you can create delicious meals with ease.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions for the new spring products?

Yes, to celebrate the release of our new products, we are offering a special bundle deal where you can get all three new products at a discounted price. We also have limited-time offers throughout the spring season, so make sure to check our website for the latest promotions.

5. Can I still purchase the previous spring products?

While our focus is on our new spring products, we still have some of our popular past spring products available for purchase. However, quantities are limited, so make sure to get them while you can before they sell out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Dutchess
Replies