• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Spring Kitchen Products: Trifle Bowl, Paring Knives & More

In summary, the new products that are being released are cookware, utensils, and the quicksicle maker. Customers seem to be underwhelmed with the new products, especially the tool turn around and the restyle failure. The replacement for the quicksicle maker seems to be better.
otisbg
Gold Member
So what new spring products would you like to see available? I'm hoping for a new trifle bowl, quick-kut paring knives, and more general kitchen tools. I'm almost positive there will be a new piece of cookware that all the level 1 people earned in December

i believe your right and we have cookware coming our way, I just hope it’s stuff we can put in the dishwasher and not a simple design change. I’m hoping for “unique” and “exclusive” products that aren’t found anywhere but at the Pampered Chef.

I'm wondering, since we have now entered the world of "plug-in" products, if it will be an insta-pot. Just a gut feeling.

chefjeanine said:
I'm wondering, since we have now entered the world of "plug-in" products, if it will be an insta-pot. Just a gut feeling.
I was thinking the same....but most insta-pots can be bought cheaper than $140...I would hate to have to justify the cost even though the quality may be better

Hi,Can anyone tell me where to find the best oven for kitchen?
Basically I need it for my cousin's restaurant.:)

Well, those who guessed cookware are spot on. . .

scottcooks said:
Hopefully combining RockCrockery with other kinds of cookware -that stuff is awesome!
I wouldn't think so, but it does sound like we will only be carrying one set/type.

I'm hoping this wont be another white ceramic cookware fiasco like we had in 2012. It had a great price, customers loved that it didn't have a toxic coating but after a few uses it looked like crap!

otisbg said:
I'm hoping this won't be another white ceramic cookware fiasco like we had in 2012. It had a great price, customers loved that it didn't have a toxic coating but after a few uses it looked like crap!
I'm a little nervous about the replacement. I hope it's absolutely fantastic. And, I'm wondering where I'm going to put it. . . .

I'm really wondering what other smaller products will be introduced next week...fingers crossed its just not all "new" cookware and utensils

Same here otisbg! I felt a bit underwhelmed with some of the new items and thought my regular customers probably wouldn’t be interested in anything in this price point. Utensils are cute, but...nothing innovative.

I love Love Love the stainless cookware. After I tried it (fries an egg) I was even more impressed. The new cookware is something unique and not on the market. We can sell it because you can’t get it anywhere else.I was convinced I wouldn’t want it (and I don’t need it), but I found myself wanting to get rid of my existing cookware to get the new. We just need to show it and it will sell.

Ellinj said:
Same here otisbg! I felt a bit underwhelmed with some of the new items and thought my regular customers probably wouldn’t be interested in anything in this price point. Utensils are cute, but...nothing innovative.
I am also underwhelmed. Even at 1/2 price my customers will not pay over $100 for a piece of cookware. Plain and simple. My customers may nit even pay $50 for the quicksicle maker...I predict the biggest seller will be the grill mat

Does anyone know what the earned free products were at different levels? I got the skillet for my December sales but my one January show, with host that always has over $1,000 was $371 (and there were like 15 people who ate a lot at the show! )

upload_2018-2-9_16-42-3.png

here's the list

Thanks. I couldn’t find it online and I didn’t get the sheet in my paperwork box!

Strongly dislike the new Tool Turn around! It is small, there is no Center spot to stand my chopper in and every time I go to pick the thing up I pull the Center section out! Restyle FAIL!:(

mspibb said:
Strongly dislike the new Tool Turn around! It is small, there is no Center spot to stand my chopper in and every time I go to pick the thing up I pull the Center section out! Restyle FAIL!:(
I totally agree and have also had to trash my quicksicle maker due to leakage! UGH!! Bring me a crinkle cutter and a quik-cut paring knife!

otisbg said:
I totally agree and have also had to trash my quicksicle maker due to leakage! UGH!! Bring me a crinkle cutter and a quik-cut paring knife!
I see the quicksicle maker has been worked on. Let us know how the replacement is!

1. What is a trifle bowl and how is it used?

A trifle bowl is a large, deep bowl typically used for making and serving layered desserts. It is perfect for creating visually appealing desserts such as trifles, fruit salads, or ice cream sundaes. The clear glass design also allows for the beautiful layers to be seen.

2. How many paring knives come in a set?

The Pampered Chef New Spring Kitchen Products set includes three paring knives in different sizes - 3.5 inch, 4 inch, and 5 inch. Each knife is designed for specific tasks such as peeling, slicing, and cutting small fruits and vegetables.

3. Are the paring knives dishwasher safe?

Yes, the paring knives in the New Spring Kitchen Products set are dishwasher safe. However, to prolong their lifespan, we recommend hand washing them with warm water and mild soap.

4. Can the trifle bowl be used for hot and cold desserts?

Yes, the trifle bowl is made of durable tempered glass that can withstand both hot and cold temperatures. It is safe to use in the oven, microwave, and freezer, making it a versatile and convenient kitchen tool.

5. Are the New Spring Kitchen Products covered by a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will replace it or provide a refund within one year of purchase. Our lifetime warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jasmine
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
PCGINA