1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New Spring Products!

Discussion in 'Products and Tips' started by otisbg, Jan 7, 2018.

1. otisbg

otisbg Advanced Member Gold Member

So what new spring products would you like to see available? I'm hoping for a new trifle bowl, quick-kut paring knives, and more general kitchen tools. I'm almost positive there will be a new piece of cookware that all the level 1 people earned in December

Jan 7, 2018
    Admin Greg and Lucille Starr like this.
  2. Malinda Klein

Malinda Klein Advanced Member Gold Member

i believe your right and we have cookware coming our way, I just hope it’s stuff we can put in the dishwasher and not a simple design change.

I’m hoping for “unique” and “exclusive” products that aren’t found anywhere but at the Pampered Chef.

Lucille Starr and otisbg like this.
  3. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Senior Member Gold Member

I'm wondering, since we have now entered the world of "plug-in" products, if it will be an insta-pot. Just a gut feeling.

Jan 10, 2018
  4. otisbg

I was thinking the same....but most insta-pots can be bought cheaper than $140...I would hate to have to justify the cost even though the quality may be better

Jan 10, 2018
    chefjeanine likes this.
  5. Hi,

Can anyone tell me where to find the best oven for kitchen?
    Basically I need it for my cousin's restaurant.

:)

6. chefjeanine

Well, those who guessed cookware are spot on. . .

Jan 16, 2018
  7. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

Hopefully combining RockCrockery with other kinds of cookware -that stuff is awesome!

Jan 17, 2018
    Julie Henne and otisbg like this.
  8. chefjeanine

I wouldn't think so, but it does sound like we will only be carrying one set/type.

Jan 19, 2018
    otisbg likes this.
  9. otisbg

I'm hoping this wont be another white ceramic cookware fiasco like we had in 2012. It had a great price, customers loved that it didn't have a toxic coating but after a few uses it looked like crap!

Jan 19, 2018
  10. chefjeanine

I'm a little nervous about the replacement. I hope it's absolutely fantastic. And, I'm wondering where I'm going to put it. . . .

Jan 19, 2018
    otisbg likes this.
  11. otisbg

I'm really wondering what other smaller products will be introduced next week...fingers crossed its just not all "new" cookware and utensils

Jan 24, 2018
    Ellinj, chefjeanine and Malinda Klein like this.
  12. Ellinj

Ellinj

Same here otisbg! I felt a bit underwhelmed with some of the new items and thought my regular customers probably wouldn’t be interested in anything in this price point. Utensils are cute, but...nothing innovative.

Feb 1, 2018
    otisbg likes this.
  13. Malinda Klein

Malinda Klein Advanced Member Gold Member

I love Love Love the stainless cookware. After I tried it (fries an egg) I was even more impressed.

The new cookware is something unique and not on the market. We can sell it because you can’t get it anywhere else.

I was convinced I wouldn’t want it (and I don’t need it), but I found myself wanting to get rid of my existing cookware to get the new.

We just need to show it and it will sell.

14. otisbg

I am also underwhelmed. Even at 1/2 price my customers will not pay over $100 for a piece of cookware. Plain and simple. My customers may nit even pay $50 for the quicksicle maker...I predict the biggest seller will be the grill mat

Feb 1, 2018
  15. mspibb

mspibb Member Gold Member

Does anyone know what the earned free products were at different levels? I got the skillet for my December sales but my one January show, with host that always has over $1,000 was $371 (and there were like 15 people who ate a lot at the show! )

Feb 9, 2018
  16. chefjeanine

upload_2018-2-9_16-42-3.png
    here's the list

Feb 9, 2018
    mspibb likes this.
  17. mspibb

Thanks. I couldn’t find it online and I didn’t get the sheet in my paperwork box!

Feb 12, 2018
  18. mspibb

Strongly dislike the new Tool Turn around! It is small, there is no Center spot to stand my chopper in and every time I go to pick the thing up I pull the Center section out! Restyle FAIL!:(

Feb 20, 2018
    otisbg likes this.
  19. otisbg

I totally agree and have also had to trash my quicksicle maker due to leakage! UGH!! Bring me a crinkle cutter and a quik-cut paring knife!

Feb 20, 2018
  20. mspibb

I see the quicksicle maker has been worked on. Let us know how the replacement is!

Mar 15, 2018
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted