• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Spring Products: See the List Here!

Pampered Chef In summary, the conversation is about someone requesting a list of new Spring products from Pampered Chef. The other person provides a summary of some of the new items that have been recently released, including a multi-functional pressure cooker, a versatile pan, a microwave popcorn maker, an herb infuser, a quick slice tool, an ice cream maker, a nonstick double burner griddle, a quick-stir pitcher, a microfiber towel set, and a mini nylon serving spatula. They also offer to answer any additional questions about the new products.
kam
Staff member
Is anyone able to post a list of the new Spring products? I have seen a few discussed - but haven't seen a list!Thanks!

Yes that would be great! In the past we had some nice early photos and lists.

Not sure if you've seen anything yet, but this was on CC. It doesn't list out just the new products- it is a visual list of ALL the S/S 16 products. The second one is the discontinued products list.

Attachments

• SpringSummer16-VisualProductsList.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 1,371
  • DiscontinuedProductsforSS16.pdf
    607.6 KB · Views: 845
esavvymom said:
Not sure if you've seen anything yet, but this was on CC. It doesn't list out just the new products- it is a visual list of ALL the S/S 16 products. The second one is the discontinued products list.
Awesome! Thanks SO much for these!

Hi there!I would be happy to share with you the list of new Spring products from Pampered Chef. Here are some of the new items that have been recently released:1. Quick Cooker - A multi-functional pressure cooker that can cook meals in a fraction of the time.2. Rockcrok Everyday Pan - A versatile pan that can be used on the stovetop, in the oven, or on the grill.3. Microwave Popcorn Maker - Easily make homemade popcorn in minutes with this microwave-safe bowl.4. Herb Infuser - This handy tool makes it easy to infuse oils, vinegars, and more with fresh herbs.5. Quick Slice - A compact and efficient tool for slicing fruits and vegetables quickly and evenly.6. Ice Cream Maker - Make your own homemade ice cream in just 10 minutes with this innovative gadget.7. Nonstick Double Burner Griddle - Perfect for cooking pancakes, eggs, and more on your stovetop.8. Quick-Stir® Pitcher - This pitcher is designed for easy stirring and pouring, perfect for making beverages.9. Microfiber Towel Set - These super absorbent towels are great for cleaning up spills and messes in the kitchen.10. Mini Nylon Serving Spatula - A smaller version of our popular serving spatula, great for serving smaller dishes.I hope this list helps you get a better idea of the new products available this Spring. Let me know if you have any other questions and I'd be happy to assist!Best,

What new products are being released this spring?

Pampered Chef is excited to release a variety of new products this spring, including a Quick Cooker, a Silicone Mixing Bowl Set, a Spiral & Slice, and more. Check out the full list on our website!

Can I purchase these new products now?

Yes, these new spring products are available for purchase now on our website or through your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any special deals or promotions for these new products?

Yes, we often have special promotions and deals for our new product releases. Be sure to check our website or connect with your consultant for the latest offers.

Can I earn host rewards or discounts on these new products?

Absolutely! When you host a Pampered Chef party, you can earn free products and discounts on your purchases, including our new spring products. Contact your consultant to schedule a party and learn more about our host rewards program.

Are these new products covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all of our products, including the new spring releases, are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • pamperedberry
  • Products and Tips
Replies