• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Spring Products Reveal - Prep Bowls & Rockcrok Cookbook!

In summary, the new products are a burger press, a stretch and fit silicone lids, a batter scraper, easy cleaning cloths, meatball/slider grill basket, and a rockcrok grill stone.
otisbg
Gold Member
Hi Everyone.....we have less than a month before the new Spring products are revealed. What new products are you hoping to see? I have had more than one request for prep bowl sets! A set that contained one of each size prep bowl. I would like a complete rockcrok cookbook.

I would love more simple additions pieces to return and in something new for color and design, white just didn't do it for me. Maybe swirls this time we had tiles, stripes and dots, I like the pattern on the holiday plates the gold swirls.

My hunch is we're headed away from decor items based on all SA and glassware and colored towels and placemats, napkin rings being gone. I had always hoped for flatware, though it would be spendy for the company to ship. I would love to see an exec. crepe pan and an expanded selection of cookbooks to include a seafood cookbook, a light-done-right desserts cookbook, and more vegetarian / plant-based / get creative with veggies cookbooks. Why oh why would they take away cinnamon, cinnamon plus and vanilla?

When are the new products able to be discussed?

There is a webcast tonight at 8pm Eastern showing everything, so we can discuss then. :)

OK, great! Thanks!

ok...i dont want to start spoilers but the webcast was last night. What are your opinions on the new items? I was slightly disappointed at the price points. Loved the new color though on the rectangular bakers.

Love love LOVE the new products

I can't wait to get the products in my hands so I can play with them and see how I like them. A couple concerns...price point. I was on my phone and had technology glitches, so could see part of things and listened to the rest, but did they show the prices? Is there a list somewhere of these things yet? I'm excited about the spiralizer, but I'm frustrated that it took them this long to come out with it. There are so many others on the market and while last year I was encouraging people to get the veggie strip maker, they were buying other spiralizers from amazon and bed, bath, and beyond. Will people say they already have that? I know ours will be better, but some don't want to replace and like to make do with what they already have. KWIM?The batter scraper thing seems a bit silly to me. I just don't see really that being something people would buy. But would be a cute, novelty gift. I love the new stoneware color. It's about time they made the burger press! So excited for that and that it can do sliders, too! I know I had thoughts on other things, but can't remember without going back and seeing the list of items. haha

I've been unexcited with the last few seasons. This season is different. I need to get my act in gear, come out of retirement and get some of this stuff! I like the Spiralizer, but am not sure about the $62.50 pricetag. I don't have the veggie strip maker (my grater works fine) I love the hamburger press.I'm intrigued by the Quick slicer but am disappointed it can't cut potatoes.I want the Stretch & Fit silicone lids. I need a new Kitchen Spritzer and the Pruning Shears sharpener. I also like the Lg Cool 'N Serve 5 section tray.Many of the restyles are fine. (Quick-Stir pitchers, Scoop & Spread, Contemporary Classics Stoneware and the rectangular bakers.) None of them are items I'm planning on buying because the old one works fine. The only items that don't excite me are the Easy Cleaning cloths, the batter scraper (I already have about 20 scrapers, do I need another one? ), the meatball/slider grill basket, and the RockCrock Grill Stone. (Try as I might I haven't fallen in love with my DORC and rarely use it.)

Last edited:
I am concerned about prices and few new products <$10! They are discontinuing so many lower price point items (not to mention Cinnamon and Vanilla! And how many of the demo recipes used them???) I like the grey but now there are no small size baking prices that can be purchased alone. I cook for 2 so smaller size pieces (small oval!) are my most used!
However I do like the scraper, we used to have a Tupperware "Beater Cheater!" we loved!
I also like HWC items not pink. I rarely sold many of them!

I'm thrilled to see a new Spritzer. I also liked the 5 section tray for the cool and serve (I personally use the tray a ton) as well as the burger press. I found the silicone lids interesting. I have a spiralizer, but it's not the most user-friendly tool. I'll be interested to use the PC one -- I do like that the veg goes in not in a horizontal position, but facing down (does that make sense?). Looks much easier to use.

scottcooks said:
My hunch is we're headed away from decor items based on all SA and glassware and colored towels and placemats, napkin rings being gone. I had always hoped for flatware, though it would be spendy for the company to ship. I would love to see an exec. crepe pan and an expanded selection of cookbooks to include a seafood cookbook, a light-done-right desserts cookbook, and more vegetarian / plant-based / get creative with veggies cookbooks. Why oh why would they take away cinnamon, cinnamon plus and vanilla?
Agree, really bummed about the vanilla and cinnamon which I use personally and sell some as well!

I am definitely most excited about the new Rockcrok! Do you know how often I hear (at vendor events) "My pizza stone broke on the grill" No more of that! I think it is a fabulous addition. I love all the Rockcroks, and I use them just about everyday! I think the spiralizer will be a good booking tool. I do agree that most people that are interested in veggie noodles have already bought what is in the market though. :(I have lots of customers that are super sad about the cinnamon and vanilla going away, told them to stock up.

1. What are the prep bowls made of?

The prep bowls are made of durable stoneware, which can withstand high temperatures and is safe to use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher.

2. How many prep bowls come in a set?

Each set comes with four prep bowls in a variety of sizes, including 1 cup, 2 cup, 3 cup, and 4 cup bowls.

3. Can the prep bowls be used for mixing ingredients?

Yes, the prep bowls are perfect for mixing ingredients and can also be used for marinating, serving, and storing food.

4. What recipes are included in the Rockcrok cookbook?

The Rockcrok cookbook features a variety of recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more. It also includes tips and techniques for using the Rockcrok and other Pampered Chef products.

5. Are the prep bowls and cookbook available for purchase separately?

Yes, the prep bowls and cookbook are both available for purchase separately. However, purchasing them together as a set offers a discounted price and is a great value for customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ejleinenbach
  • raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies