• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Spring Products Do You Hope to See? Share Your Ideas!

In summary, Trish would like to see new pieces of silicone bakeware, flatware, a hanging pot rack, a donut shaped stone to make round cakes, a flour sifter, and glassware.
I would like to see a large spatter guard screen to fit over the skillet and stir fry pans.

Another idea is an effetcive gravy separator

Bring out more stuff that the kids can use. I love having mommy and me days, and that would be a great way to get the mom's interested right along with their children. :D

SillyChef said:
Bring out more stuff that the kids can use. I love having mommy and me days, and that would be a great way to get the mom's interested right along with their children. :D

Great idea! I would love to that! My 3 year old nephew & 22 month old daughter love to help in the kitchen.

I was just thinking we need to com eup with agravy separator - I imagine they'd introduce that in a fall line though.

I defintely agree on having more kid-friendly stuff!

Oh and a stone to make muffin-tops!

dannyzmom said:
I was just thinking we need to com eup with agravy separator - I imagine they'd introduce that in a fall line though.

I defintely agree on having more kid-friendly stuff!

I had someone ask me if we sold a gravy separator! That would be awsome!:)

I bet you that they will come out with more silicone bakeware!!

I think it was on here a while back, but I second lids for SA. I would have loved to have some yesterday!

SA lids would be nice too!!:)

Individual crock type bowls for serving French Onion Soup!

I just had a customer the other day say that she'd buy LOTS of SA if they just had lids! Good suggestion!

I had a customer ask for the bolw in the middle of the chillzanne platter have an insert in the middle so you can put fruit and veggies on the same try along with a veggie dip and a fruit dip

Jennie4PC said:
I had a customer ask for the bolw in the middle of the chillzanne platter have an insert in the middle so you can put fruit and veggies on the same try along with a veggie dip and a fruit dip

That's a good idea!

yeah I thought it was to so I did send the idea to HO

Getting excited!So I've only been selling PC for like a month, but I'm SO excited about the new products ... about how many new things do they introduce?

dannyzmom said:
Oh and a stone to make muffin-tops!
Mmmmm....you're making the preggo lady hungry. Anybody want to pick me up a chocolate chip muffin top at Atlanta Bread Company and UPS it to Alaska????

gilliandanielle said:
Mmmmm....you're making the preggo lady hungry. Anybody want to pick me up a chocolate chip muffin top at Atlanta Bread Company and UPS it to Alaska????

The way UPS has been handling my deliveries lately you might get it by Easter!

The last 3 seasons they have added 38, 39 and 60 products.

pamperedlinda said:
The way UPS has been handling my deliveries lately you might get it by Easter!
It would probably still taste better than the muffin-rocks I make!!

Gill, just overfill your silicone pan...the "tops" will peel right off the cupcakes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
Jasmine
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips