• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Spring Products Do You Hope to See? Share Your Ideas!

In summary, Trish would like to see new pieces of silicone bakeware, flatware, a hanging pot rack, a donut shaped stone to make round cakes, a flour sifter, and glassware.
ncpamperedchef
What products would you like to see come out in spring? I recently had lunch with my director and others in our cluster and our director asked each of us what we would like to see. There were lots of ideas and suggestions that sounded great!! I would like to see what everyone else would like to see next season.:)

Maybe new stoneware colors:)

lids for the Simple Additions bowls and an automatic cream whipper...the kind with the CO2 cartridge

a not stick mat... like a Silpat

I second lids for the SA bowls. I'd also like to see an ergonomic vegetable peeler instead of the metal one we have now.

Simple Additions canisters and salt/pepper shakers. Maybe a couple more pieces of the silicone bakeware.

supergirljennie said:
Simple Additions canisters and salt/pepper shakers. Maybe a couple more pieces of the silicone bakeware.

Yes! I also would like lids for the SA bowls. I'd like more woven pieces--maybe smaller ones.

I too would LOVE to SA canisters and lids for the SA pieces. I'd also like to add a griddle type Grill Pan. The kind that Giada or Rachel uses.

A medium bowl woven would be great!

flatwareBrushed stainless steel flatware would be great! I have customers asking for eating utensils that match our serving pieces all the time, because they are so gorgeous! But, I've been saying that for awhile now, so I'm not holding my breath.

A mezzaluna...it's a "rocking" knife with two handles on either side and two blades. It's THE BEST for chopping herbs. We just recently got a William Sonoma store here in ABQ and they have it. I told my DH that's the ONLY thing he's allowed to get me from there! :p

I totally agree about the salt & pepper and canisters on the SA, and I would love more woven pieces as well. I use the medium square that we were able to earn at NC 2005 as a napkin holder on my table, and everyone wants one!
A woven for the medium round stone would go over well, I think.

These are all items on my "dream" list. I do think we'll see another silicone piece, and maybe an expansion of the decorator bottle line, due to their popularity. S/S is typically when they release a new Chillzanne piece as well, so I wouldn't be surpised to see that...althought what it will be, I have no idea.

I'm sure I'll think of more later, but that's what came to mind now!

I'd love to see us add flatware and glassware. That way we can really sell our SA as tableware and serving pieces.

I would love to see SA canisters, salt and pepper shakers and a napkin and paper towel holder. I would also love to see a grease dripping canister that could sit on top of the stove.

How about the thing they use on Pineapples...dunno whats its called, but it peels,cores in 1 push....:rolleyes:
I bet we could come up with other uses for it;) ;) ;)

BTW...Has anyone seen the latest Williams & Sonoma catalog...our meat tenderizer is E X A C T L Y the same exect ours is 8.00 cheaper!!:D

A mango pitter
a brushed stainless tool turnabout
a hanging pot rack
more open stock cookware pieces
the old oven mitts that we all miss so much
a knife block
a mortar & pestle
a butter bell
a donut shaped stone to make round cakes in

dannyzmom said:
a butter bell
a donut shaped stone to make round cakes in

OK, maybe I'm stupid,:confused: but what in the world is a butter bell and could you explain the donut stone a little better. I'm just picturing the fluted stone.

Sorry

I second a hanging pot rack and a grease canister.

Yes, bring that Medium Woven into the product line!!!!!

A hanging rack for the nylon tool sets

I would LOVE to see different colors on the Tool turn about. I would love a stainless love or black one. I have SO many requests for a black one.:D

Round SA bowls
New Cranberry Baker in another color
Hanging Rack for Chef's Tools
Matching SA Canisters
Medium SA Platter with Cranberry accent in different colors
Smaller Woven Bowl
Measure-All with Lid so you could stack ingredients
SA Coffee & More Cups in different colors

Trish
Wave 2 in 2007

Tools in white or blue in addition to black.

This is odd, but I have had several requests for a flour sifter...

I want a regular silicone muffin pan, and more gadgets :)

Are you ladies crazy?? Glassware?? The warehouse and UPS would have a fieldday with GLASS!

gilliandanielle said:
I want a regular silicone muffin pan, and more gadgets :)

Are you ladies crazy?? Glassware?? The warehouse and UPS would have a fieldday with GLASS!

I too want MORE silicone pieces. And you are definitely right about the glassware. HO has problems with stones, could you imagine glasses. Although my customers as for it often!

I'm still hoping for a 2-cup batter bowl with lid and a garlic keeper. :)

chef_leeanne said:

Would that be smaller than the small batter bowl? Also I agree with a garlic keeper.;)

chef_leeanne said:

I love those ideas.

I've had people wanting to get some sort of storage container for the tips to the EAD. That would be nice...

I'm sure whatever they come up with will be great and has been decided long ago - during the home office tour at conference they said that they are developing almost 2 to 3 years out!

My Upline is on one of the committee's with HO. I can't remember if it's the Promo or New Product committee. I just wish we could get her to crack and share the info that we know she has.:D

Ginger428 said:
Would that be smaller than the small batter bowl? Also I agree with a garlic keeper.;)

The Small Batter Bowl is 4 cup. I want a 2 cup one for smaller jobs...glazes, cake batter for a marbled cakes, crumb toppings, etc....

DZmom said:
My Upline is on one of the committee's with HO. I can't remember if it's the Promo or New Product committee. I just wish we could get her to crack and share the info that we know she has.:D

Cool, so are you going to share our comments with her?

We love polls so if she ever wants to find out what consultants think about possible products we'd love to comment. :rolleyes:

I'd also love another round platter--like the french vanilla one they had. I didn't get it before it was discontinued b/c it was right after I started & thought it was best to buy new products I could use at shows. But for home I always want one! Maybe in white to match SA (large platter is just too big sometimes) or in cranberry or something.

tlennhoff said:
Cool, so are you going to share our comments with her?

We love polls so if she ever wants to find out what consultants think about possible products we'd love to comment. :rolleyes:

I always talk about this site at our cluster meetings, but I don't know if my director and my upline care for it our not. I don't understand why, but for me it's so convienent. I guess they think it's replacing their cluster meetings.

A wine bottle opener that also fits the larger wine bottles.

BethCooks4U said:
A wine bottle opener that also fits the larger wine bottles.

YES!!! I do not own this for that reason!!

I've been asking for a butter bell for years. For those who don't know what it is, it's a 2-piece stoneware crock for storing butter. On the underside of the lid is a bell-shaped bowl (when you set the lid on the table upside-down, the bell is upright and open). You fill the bell with real butter and put water into the base. Then when you put the top on the base, the bell goes into the water. The water keeps air away from the butter (it's the air that makes it go rancid). And the water and stoneware help keep it slightly cooler than room temp. But because you don't need to refrigerate it, the butter is spreadable! This is also called a European butter keeper. My mom has one that's from Poland.I think we need a SA teapot, a little chubby one that matches the coffee and more cups.A pot rack AND a utensil rack for hanging our tools
Smaller woven selections
A picnic caddy to carry the picnic plates, etc. to the park
bring back the oven mittFor HWC, I'd love to see the scrapers in PINK!!

Oh, pink scrapers would sell like hot cakes!

My director is on the product development committee as well, but she is tight lipped!

I'd love an SA teapot! I really want want to match the HWC Cups and Squares from this past year. And pink scrapers would be great too. :)

It's fun to see things that you suggested end up in the book. I had suggested a holder for SBRCs, and we had one for a while. And in 2005 (I think), I was talking to one of the women who presented a workshop I took at conference and she mentioned that she was on the committee, did I have any suggestions? Well, I whipped out the list I had with me (we had a guess the product game in my cluster) and gave her a copy. There were several things on there that ended up in the catty: silicone coated whisk, HWC stencil, SA in pink for HWC, grill press.I always think, "there's no way they'll be able to add to some of the categories in the book." And then they do, and I think, "how did I ever live without this gadget?"

a DRIPLESS bATTER BOWL!

Ann- I hate to burst your bubble but my director said that she is working on the committee and the product ideas will surface in 2009! It takes a long time for research & development, patents, and production.

I'd like to see the batter bowls redesigned with a handle that's open on the bottom, so they can be stacked. My old pyrex measuring cups have handles like that, and it's nice.And, yes, dripless would be nice. :)How about a teakettle to match the cookware?
Whole-wheat beer bread mix (like Tastefully Simple)
Cocoa mix (better for fall than spring, though)
Sandwiches recipe cards
More cutters for the kids cookie set
adult-sized apron to match the kids'This one's a little frivolous, but how about a SA vase? It would be like the small bowls, but taller. That would be gorgeous for flowers. (Maybe as a HWC item?)

gilliandanielle said:
Ann- I hate to burst your bubble but my director said that she is working on the committee and the product ideas will surface in 2009! It takes a long time for research & development, patents, and production.

Oh, I know that. Those items that were on my list and have already shown up were obviously in the pipeline already. But it's nice to know that the committee and the company are listening to the market and what is hot.

My Wish ListI'd like to see:

• A Storage Container for the APCS
  • A Storage Container for the EAD, also a cap for the other end of the EAD so I can fill it and then cap it off w/o the handle until I'm ready to use it - takes too much room in the fridge when it's put together
  • Small Spreaders & Spoons to match SA
  • The old Oven Mitts
  • Another Stoneware Storage Rack
  • Return of the Cake Tester
  • More Open Stock Executive Cookware
  • Vegetarian Cookbook

chef_leeanne said:

Oh yes, yes, yes!!!
Definitely a Stoneware Garlic Keeper!

I have had 4 people so far ask me for a salad spinner! I try to sell them the colander set but they say its not the same. They almost beg me to find out why! lol

I would love the scrapers in pink for HWC.
I also would like to see a pineapple corer slicer (my sis has one from QVC).
More silicone bakeware.
the old oven mitts
cake tester
something to separate the fat from the gravy!

I have had requests for a Salad Spinner as well.

I have had several customers request the butter bell and for PC to bring back the old oven mits and the digital thermometer. I have one customer who asked me to try and find her 3-4 of them for Christmas.

Tracy

I would like a decorator bottle set and a deep dish cranberry baker! Seriously I hope they are back by spring because people keep asking for them.

I'm still hoping for more spices
more food items than just bread and pizza mixes.
more cookbooks especially another lowfat cookbook
where I live people like their gadgets so I vote for more of those (although I call them tools not gadgets)
another silicone pan- make sure to put the metal edge around it like the floral one. People like that they won't fold in half when taking them out of the oven

The list could be alot longer.

Add salad spinner to my list, too. Specialty cookbooks/cards: low fat, vegetarian, diabetic
Grilling pan - looks like a squared off stir-fry pan, but has holes in it; used for grilling veggies and small things on a BBQ grill
Horizontal veg peeler (looks like the julienne peeler, but is just a peely blade)Those are all customer requests I've had.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
Jasmine
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips