• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting New Spring Products Unveiled at Team Meeting - Don't Miss Out!

oops! loosing my mind! wonder how I did that?anyway we can delete a post we made??No, but I think Greg put in a fix to lock any threads older than a year, so it'll get locked soon.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Again, **DISCLAIMER** this attachment contains spoilers, so if you are waiting to experience the excitement of seeing new products at your team meeting unveiling or otherwise don't want to know, don't click open the attachment! :)

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Spring2012NewProdPrintable.pdf
    362.2 KB · Views: 1,619
Thanks so much for the fabulous flyer page. I was unable to attend SL, and was so excited to see the new products!! Have a great selling season!!

Again you rock, and you have saved me! TY so much! :)

Thanks so much for your awesome flyer! You're the BEST!!!

Awesome!!!! Thank you so much.

Any chance of saving a copy so that it's fillable and saveable (vs just fillable and printable).

Thanks!!!!

Joy, you are so awesome. Thank you. This is one girl who is not creative and can't make anything.

Oracle said:
Awesome!!!! Thank you so much.

Any chance of saving a copy so that it's fillable and saveable (vs just fillable and printable).

Thanks!!!!

The save-ability has nothing to do with my formatting...

You need a copy of Adobe Acrobat Pro to save the filled in portion of a PDF... or you can "print as PDF" and create a new PDF version with your info filled in.

I noticed a bunch of products not in the mini. The reason I did this one was because these products should help get the guys involved in parties. I plan to use it as an insert to the mini when showing off and when mailing the minis as invited! Got to capture the guys out there too!
Joy, I can not do the neat stuff you do so maybe...(???)

Attachments

• Not in the Mini.doc
    330 KB · Views: 732
pampered1224 said:
I noticed a bunch of products not in the mini. The reason I did this one was because these products should help get the guys involved in parties. I plan to use it as an insert to the mini when showing off and when mailing the minis as invited! Got to capture the guys out there too!
Joy, I can not do the neat stuff you do so maybe...(???)
HO has made an insert because they heard from many that we wanted all the new products mentioned. They said we'll get a set in the mail for those we got at SL and will automatically ship with any we buy.Your doc is great though and a nice thing to have while waiting for the HO version. Thanks!

That is good to know Beth. I hate doing stuff like this because it looks like a homemade fix and not professional like it did come from HO. Thanks for the heads up! I did it more because I have to give out a few of these today and three are for my brothers and my March Male Host! I told my host about all the cool new grill stuff yesterday and dang if it was not there! And I sure as heck was not giving up my only full catalog!

cool thank you!!!!

Great job Joy. Thanks for sharing. Where did you find the pictures? Are they on cc yet?

You are the best, Joy!

I love your flyers and use them a lot, thank you for all your hard work. I have always been able to save your flyers but this one and the discontinued one I can't save.. Was it done differently?

Just an FYI Joy, but my exec. director Anne McMillan just emailed this out!!!
you know your good when she sends it to ppl :)

I just sent out my monthly emails--Joy, you are fantastic. :)

Is there a way to get this with a different image in the bottom right corner? I would love to use this now :) thank you so much!!!

Thank you Joy! New Season begins March, right?

byrd1956 said:
Thank you Joy! New Season begins March, right?

Robyn, these are the 2012 spring products. Darn it, you got my hopes up!

NooraK said:
Robyn, these are the 2012 spring products. Darn it, you got my hopes up!

oop! loosing my mind! wonder how I did that?

anyway we can delete a post we made??

No, but I think Greg put in a fix to lock any threads older than a year, so it'll get locked soon.

In the mean time, you and I can keep posting to bump it to the top of "new posts" and freak everyone else out! :D

1. What new products are featured in the Spring Products Flyer?

The Spring Products Flyer features a variety of new kitchen tools and gadgets, including our new silicone baking mats, citrus press, and spiral and ribbon cutter.

2. How can I purchase these new products?

You can purchase these new products through a Pampered Chef consultant or by ordering directly from our website.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts on the new products?

Yes, there are special offers and discounts available for the new products in the Spring Products Flyer. Contact your consultant or visit our website for more information.

4. Can I host a party and get these new products for free?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products, including the new products featured in the Spring Products Flyer. Contact your consultant to schedule a party and learn more about our hostess rewards program.

5. Can I see a demonstration of the new products before purchasing?

Of course! Pampered Chef consultants are trained to give demonstrations of all our products, including the new ones in the Spring Products Flyer. Contact your consultant to schedule a demonstration and see the products in action.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookery
  • chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies