• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stunning Spring Product Images for Facebook Posts - Get Them Now!

In summary, the new spring product images are a collection of high-quality photos featuring our latest products for the spring season. They can be found on our website, social media pages, and are updated on a weekly basis. Customers are allowed to use the images for personal use, but not for commercial purposes without permission. The images are professionally edited and retouched to accurately represent the products.
ivykeep
Gold Member
I made these product images to post to my facebook shows and page and feature a different product every day.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tvjfpyw2zwf5ejq/sbuXEK6v9P

Feel free to use them.

very cool, thanks :)

Thank You!!!

I love these pix, but cannot figure out how to post onto FB from here. Any help??

gailz2 said:
I love these pix, but cannot figure out how to post onto FB from here. Any help??

I did a right click on the picture and saved picture as....and saved to my desk top. Then when you do a status on FB, click on the camera icon and add the picture. Hope this helps!

ChefBevShu said:
I did a right click on the picture and saved picture as....and saved to my desk top. Then when you do a status on FB, click on the camera icon and add the picture. Hope this helps!

Thanks, it worked!

Just set up my facebook page. Thanks so much!!

What are the new spring product images?

The new spring product images are a collection of photos showcasing our latest products for the spring season. These images are high-quality and feature all the details of our new products.

Where can I find the new spring product images?

You can find the new spring product images on our website, specifically on the "New Arrivals" or "Spring Collection" page. You can also find them on our social media pages such as Instagram and Facebook.

How often are the new spring product images updated?

The new spring product images are updated on a weekly basis. We strive to constantly add new products and images to keep our customers up-to-date with our latest offerings.

Can I use the new spring product images for my own personal use?

Yes, you can use the new spring product images for your personal use such as sharing them on social media or using them as a desktop background. However, please note that these images are copyrighted and should not be used for commercial purposes without our permission.

Are the new spring product images edited or retouched?

Yes, our new spring product images are professionally edited and retouched to enhance the colors, lighting, and overall appearance of the products. However, we ensure that the images accurately represent the products and do not mislead our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl