• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop the Latest Spring Collection on Ebay - See for Yourself at michael32785

In summary, Michael32785 says that he does not have a Pampered Chef catalog, but he is willing to replace something if it is wrong within a reasonable amount of time.
letscook04
Gold Member
I can't believe it!!!!!!!! :mad: I saw the new spring/summer 06 on Ebay!
See for yourself: michael32785.

That is not right!!! :mad:

Can't we report that? How else would someone get those if they are not a consultant? :mad:

sherriel said:
Can't we report that? How else would someone get those if they are not a consultant? :mad:

Consultant? Can we even get the new stuff yet?!?

lyneya said:
Consultant? Can we even get the new stuff yet?!?

I believe that we can through consultant corner. I just received my FREE stuff from the sell a thon from December, so I am guessing that this person received it from the sell a thon! :rolleyes:

I just ordered my new stuff on the 26th, the day it was first available, and it hasn't even shipped yet. Has to be someone that has earned the Sell-A-Thon, or a consultant sold it to someone to sell on Ebay.

I just reported them....AND I asked them a question. I asked if the regular pampered chef warranty would apply ( to the new S/A caddy). LOL Still waiting for a reply

Here's the link for this loser

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmichael32785QQhtZ-1 :mad:

He's got the sweetheart towels on there as well - you can't even buy those! He has got to be getting these from a consultant. :mad:

kcjodih said:
I just reported them....AND I asked them a question. I asked if the regular pampered chef warranty would apply ( to the new S/A caddy). LOL Still waiting for a reply

ALRIGHT JODI!! :D Keep us posted on the reply back.

Colleen

I asked them a similar question...I said "Do your Pampered Chef items come with the warranty? I don't expect I'll have to use it, but just in case. Thank you for your time!"

They replied "i don't sell them with any guaranteed warranty, however if there's a problem, i can usually do something, as long as i get the defected product back and it's within the pc warranty. i do offer shipping insurance, if anything is lost or damaged in the mail. thanks for asking"

I'm such a dork!!! :eek: I said I ordered my Spring stuff on the 26th and I meant to say the 24th!! Anyway, I think that is the first day it was available to us for sale. I looked just now, and it looks like it did ship out sometime yesterday. I has to be someone that earned the Sell-A-Thon or possibly a Director doing it. They could have sold it to somone they know, or it could even be their husband for all we know!! Kind of makes you wonder since he said he could replace something if they mailed it back. He must have fairly close contact with the consultant.

Here's the reply I gotno you only get the pampered chef warranty if you buy directly from them, however, if you have a problem, reasonably soon after the purchase i'm sure i could do something. thanks for asking

So he could 'do something'? Give me a break!!

I also sent an email bragging on how I loved the product and asked if he had a catalog that he could send and asked about the warranty also. This is not fair when people are doing this as some of us are playing by the rules and struggling to get sales.

LOVE the catelog idea! Has he gotten back to you yet?

No but, I doubt that he will. There was another person that was selling the scraper. I emailed her and she got back with me stating that she was selling it for a friend that was a director and is going out of the business. I sent a list to HO with several names. By looking at several peoples id history they have been selling pc on ebay for quite awhile. I wonder if the HO will follow up or not. :mad:

Probably a DirectorMany Director's get two full sets of products, and unfortionately they will place the full set on E-bay or something like it. :mad: They usually give the products to a "friend" to sell. There is nothing the company can do about this unfortionately! :(

here is the response that I got back from the catalog request:
Response from michael32785
Item: **BRAND NEW!!** PAMPERED CHEF ICE CREAM DIPPER **WOW!** (4436189702)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
michael32785 is the seller.

I GET MY STUFF FROM A FRIEND THAT SELLS, TO HELP HER SALES OUT, SO I DON'T HAVE ANY CATALOGS, AND SINCE YOU'RE NOT BUYING FROM PC DIRECTLY I CAN'T GUARANTEE THEIR WARRANTY, HOWEVER IF SOMETHING IS WRONG WITHIN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME I CAN USUALLY DO SOMETHING FOR YOU. THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST
Respond to this question in My Messages.

pcmomof2angels said:
here is the response that I got back from the catalog request:
Response from michael32785
Item: **BRAND NEW!!** PAMPERED CHEF ICE CREAM DIPPER **WOW!** (4436189702)
michael32785 is the seller.

I GET MY STUFF FROM A FRIEND THAT SELLS, TO HELP HER SALES OUT, SO I DON'T HAVE ANY CATALOGS, AND SINCE YOU'RE NOT BUYING FROM PC DIRECTLY I CAN'T GUARANTEE THEIR WARRANTY, HOWEVER IF SOMETHING IS WRONG WITHIN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME I CAN USUALLY DO SOMETHING FOR YOU. THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST

Yeah right!!!! I GET STUFF FROM A FRIEND THAT SELLS, TO HELP HER SALES OUT!! I bet you it is his wife!! I am sooooooo angry! :mad: I also sent a complaint to HO.

letscook04 said:
Yeah right!!!! I GET STUFF FROM A FRIEND THAT SELLS, TO HELP HER SALES OUT!! I bet you it is his wife!! I am sooooooo angry! :mad: I also sent a complaint to HO.

Also that was a really quick turn around from getting the products and putting it up for sale on EBAY!!!! :p

I as well checked this out. I also emailed them and asked how they feel about selling things as such..........I said it is a breech in the contract they signed when they became a consultant. I flat out asked if Pampered Chef has contacted them yet? ( I have not gotten a response)

This has got to be a consultant.....by the response they gave Misty.......I'm guessing it a husband selling for his wife....

Who knows.......but it has to be Sell A thon products or things received as a director...........second thought, maybe it is a director........I got 2 of some things.........I give the seconds away as prizes..............but as we can see maybe others don't do that.

Who knows!!

maybe something good happened cause I just checked out the link and it is saying there is nothing for sale unless I am not doing it right.

Last edited:
na, na, na.....another one bites the dust!!!!!!!! Doing the happy dance here :D Just clicked the link I'd added and nothing (0 items for sale) then searched PC stuff, then searched PC towels (since he had the tattersall towels and the new microfiber spring colored towels and NADA baby!!!!!!)

WOOHOOOOOOOO

I'm not ignorant enough to think this will actually STOP him or others but it will/is hindering...and that's good enough for me ('til HO gets involved)

sorry for the ramble, delirious with joy here!!! :D

Jennie4PC said:
maybe something good happened cause i just checked out the link and it is saying there is nothing for sale unless i am not doing it right.

It also says he is no longer a registered user - either HO got to 'him' or his 'friend' other wise he got nervous from all of your inquiries and 'split'!! :D

Way to Go!!! :) :) :) :) Hopefully this is the end of his PC Ebay career!!

Leea :cool:

kcjodih said:
na, na, na.....another one bites the dust!!!!!!!! Doing the happy dance here :D Just clicked the link I'd added and nothing (0 items for sale) then searched PC stuff, then searched PC towels (since he had the tattersall towels and the new microfiber spring colored towels and NADA baby!!!!!!)

WOOHOOOOOOOO

I'm not ignorant enough to think this will actually STOP him or others but it will/is hindering...and that's good enough for me ('til HO gets involved)

sorry for the ramble, delirious with joy here!!! :D

I will second that WHOOHOOOO! :D

Way to go everyone! I guess it work!! I will be checking everyday on EBAY to see if anymore are selling. :D

Thanks for the updateYes that person is gone........not a registered user......

As you'll see from my earlier post, I had written to them........finally got a response.....this is it..

"i'm not a consultant, i sell this stuff for a friend to help her sales. that's not against any rules that i know of. "

Well.......I think all of this just shows.....maybe they really were a consultant..........somebody got scared!!! :D

Way to go gang!!!!!!

HO is all over thismichael32785 and coco2640 are both "no longer a registered users" now. P.C. is all over this I think. ed7136 is selling executive cookware and the balloon whisk and I bet he'll be off eBay soon too. Watching over eBay is probably a pretty daunting task but I bet HO has been waiting to pounce on the new Spring products.

Here we go again!This one has a flippin' STORE and has both PC and Tastefully Simple products for sale. NO auction, just BUY it now stuff. I just emailed her telling her I'd like to purchase the springform pan and does it come with the regular PC warranty and could she send me a catelog when she ships the item! :mad:

kcjodih said:
This one has a flippin' STORE and has both PC and Tastefully Simple products for sale. NO auction, just BUY it now stuff. I just emailed her telling her I'd like to purchase the springform pan and does it come with the regular PC warranty and could she send me a catelog when she ships the item! :mad:

What's the name so I can ask a questions! :D

Whoops....duh me! Forgot to add the link.

http://stores.ebay.com/Ashleys-Corner

I totally understand the frustration of seeing PC on ebay, but wouldn't it be better to let HO know and let them take care of it, without us baiting the sellers with questions?

WendyAebi said:
I totally understand the frustration of seeing PC on ebay, but wouldn't it be better to let HO know and let them take care of it, without us baiting the sellers with questions?

ITA agree. It's such an expenditure of negative energy to be looking up and reporting these people. While it does appear that the reports of these folks from consultants here may have shut them down, I'm not going to use my time tracking them down.

I'd rather be making Customer Care calls to keep building my business!

While I understand and respect your opinions Wendy and Debbie, I see no problem with surfing EBay late at night when I'm the only one awake in the house. I also don't see it as 'baiting' the seller by asking questions. They're gonna answer how they're gonna answer. It just amuses me to no end HOW they answer. And of course I do report all to HO. I don't feel that's it's an "expenditure of negative energy" whatsoever, but again, each to his own.

As far as CCC to build my business, who says I'm not doing that as well? I just don't make them late at night when I sit and 'surf the web'!!!!!!! I will continue to do so, regardless of other's opinions but will apologize right now if I offended you ladies or others. In my opinion another set of eyes doesn't hurt.

Jodi,

I see your point. No offense taken!

I'm a mom of a 2 yo who is lucky to have 30 seconds to pee by myself, so surfing eBay is not high on my list, iykwim?? :eek:

LOL Debbie, I know EXACTLY what you mean. I used to run a home daycare for 10 years and had 5 under the age of 5 all day. They were a piece of cake compared to my own little 'darlin' after they all left ;)

I think that's why I've become a night owl.....peace AND quiet LOL

I'm not offended, either, Jodi. Unfortunately, products on ebay is always going to be a problem. There was a thread almost identical to this one when the new Fall 05 products first started getting to directors. I was not on Chef Success when last year's Spring/Summer products were released, but I would bet there was a thread about products showing up on ebay then, too.

I really do see your perspective on this; I hope I didn't come across otherwise. If asking the sellers questions cracks you up, then by all means go for it :p The Fall ebay thing had me nuts for days (because it was my first changeover). It is so WRONG, how can they LIVE with themselves, who is supplying them with the stuff, how can S/HE sleep at night? etc. LOL

kcjodih said:
I think that's why I've become a night owl.....peace AND quiet LOL

I can SOOOO relate to this. My son was an ANGEL! I never even had to baby proof! He just didn't get into things! The 2 times he did was in the same day and we just told him that he shouldn't do that and he never did it again! Our daughter is 16mos and LORD HAVE MERCY is that child a handful! She is constantly into stuff! :mad: If I go to the bathroom by myself, by the time I get out she'll be on the Kitchen table or the counters. I actually caught her pushing a chair to the counter and trying to climb up on them! :eek: She saw me do it one day! :rolleyes:

Here is a reply that I got from one:

eBay sent this message to Kim Hawkins (light2rivers).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

Response to Question about Item -- Respond Now
eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member via My Messages. Responses sent using email will not reach the eBay member. Use the Respond Now button below to respond to this message.

Response from maymar1914
Item: Pampered Chef Tangerine Classic Scraper NIP (4435371363)
maymar1914 is the seller.

I will not be able to extend the warranty on the items, since I do have a way to replace them. If you need to send them back to the company, you can just mail them back, to them directly, with a letter saying your received them as a gift.

Item Details

Item name: Pampered Chef Tangerine Classic Scraper NIP
Item number: 4435371363
End date: Jan-30-06 05:02:10 PST

View item description:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4435371363&sspagename=ADME:L:RTQ:US:1

Thank you for using eBay!
http://www.ebay.com/

She actually is telling people just to send back to the company and tell them that you got it for a gift if there is a problem..The nerve of some people.

well it looks like the reporting did the trick. I haven't seen anymore new spring stuff on ebay. Good job ladies!!!

Was just using my gmail email account and came across and ad for Pampered Chef products at 80% off.

http://www.infinitemarketplace.com/im/Gawinfinitesearch.cfm?search_text=pampered%20chef&catid=&searchdesc=0&isG=yes&AC=1&SID=pampered_chef

This is the link. It seems to have all of the eBay listings for Pampered Chef Products. There are close to 3000 items for sale on eBay!!! Including some new Spring products. Who do we email or call to report this?

Mike

New Spring ItemsI couldn't find the new items on e-bay...I guess they were taken off. Someone probably got scared. I got all my new items a few weeks ago. They are great! I can't believe someone would step so low as to put them on e-bay!

This is going to be a stupid question but here it goes. Why is it bad if someone sells the product on ebay at the same price as what we are selling it for???

Is it not the same as if someone was selling the product they had extra at a fair or festival.

Isn't that what ebay is for???

If they are not a consultant they are not bound by the legal stuff we are.

By no way are these questions an indication of what I believe to be right or wrong. Just curious!! :confused:

I would say the main problem would be that they are consultants. This thread was started because new spring stuff was already on ebay. At that time, only consultants were receiving it as rewards for their sales. There is nothing wrong with joe schmo selling pc on ebay, just not consultants. The majority of those selling alot of pc on ebay have to be consultants in my opinion.

In case you didn't know, most PC ebay sellers read this forum and therefore know that the e-mail they recieved asking about the warranty came from you since you just posted exactly what you did on here. Not so sneaky as you thought, huh? ;)

Not trying to be sneaky!!!
pcsalesgrl said:
In case you didn't know, most PC ebay sellers read this forum and therefore know that the e-mail they recieved asking about the warranty came from you since you just posted exactly what you did on here. Not so sneaky as you thought, huh? ;)

In case you didn't know, Home Office may ALSO read this forum and therefore know how disappointed the honest consultants are that there are 'sneaky' and dishonest consultants ruining it for everyone! Not trying to be so sneaky - just trying to work our busninesses with honesty and integrity!!! :cool:

Where is the honesty and integrity in deceiving others? Two wrongs don't make a right. Just trying to give you a few pointers. Obviously, you aren't big on helpful advice.

Fyi
pcsalesgrl said:
Where is the honesty and integrity in deceiving others? Two wrongs don't make a right. Just trying to give you a few pointers. Obviously, you aren't big on helpful advice.

FYI:

Kitchen Consultant Agreement
Terms and Conditions

A. As a Kitchen Consultant, I understand and agree:
I will promote and sell Company products to customers by regularly holding Kitchen Shows. I will not sell Company products on the Internet or in any public, retail or service establishments. I will not sell Company products for resale. I will present Company products in a truthful, sincere and honest manner, and I will conduct myself in a manner that reflects the highest standards of integrity and responsibility in keeping with the reputation of the Company.

pcsalesgrl said:
I don't recall ever trying to be sneaky. Just emailed a question. My screen name on here is just about the same on ebay so there is no sneaking going on. Good luck with your sales on ebay!

pcsalesgrl said:

pcsalesgrl said:
Just thought people aren't using their common sense when it came to trying to impersonate buyers when they tell the entire story on the forums. They are wasting their time undermining their own intentions.

Your kettle is getting pretty black saying others are deceiving! We wouldn't have to waste our time if people like you followed company policy and didn't sell on e-bay! Obviously, looking at other threads you have participated in we have all wasted our time with people like you!

As stated by someone else - "Goodbye pcsalesgirl!" Have a nice life!

heidichef said:
This is going to be a stupid question but here it goes. Why is it bad if someone sells the product on ebay at the same price as what we are selling it for???

Is it not the same as if someone was selling the product they had extra at a fair or festival.

Isn't that what ebay is for???

If they are not a consultant they are not bound by the legal stuff we are.

By no way are these questions an indication of what I believe to be right or wrong. Just curious!! :confused:
Selling on eBay and other such venues hurts the integrity of the Cooking Show and PC's whole philosophy. Many times people end up spending MORE than with a consultant especially after shipping and they get no guarantee (it is NOT transferrable). Then they come to a party and expect us to find a way to get around the guarantee which is not a good use of our energies.

Yes, we can do nothing about joe selling on eBay - it's a free country - but all consultants are told up front (read the agreement) that is against our policy and they will lose their right to sell if caught.

We all have to live with our own decisions and will be judged by who we are in our hearts!

PS: Technically, we are not supposed to be selling "extra" products at fairs either. We can give or sell products at yard sales or to friends so I guess a fair sale would be possible but again the guarantee does not transfer!

If I have someone coming to my booth needing a new product that I have with me (I carry a set of new kit products for my display) and I can't convince them that it's better to wait for theirs to come I would probably let them take mine and replace it with one ordered in their name. Most people are happy to wait that extra week for something that has never been handled so it really hasn't been an issue. I KNOW that is still stretching the "rule" and I don't recommend it. Thankfully people do understand and want their guarantee with their product.

Once or twice I have given them my product (paid for of course) to use at that party tonight and we trade out for theirs when it comes in. That really makes them a happy customer!

Last edited:
THe sad thing is it would be a great way to get leads! for hosts because you instantly have a customer you wouldn't otherwise have had.

I guess it is left up to the honest hard working consultant to get out there and find the customers looking to buy pampered chef but are unaware of all the consultants out there willing to help them.

It sounds like we have wasted to much time on this.

I read the rules after posting, to see exactly what it said. I am new to Pampered chef.

I am not a consultant and therefore don't have a "company policy" to dictate what and where I can and cannot sell. Frankly, I think its ridiculous that PC allows NSEDs to advertise online and not average joe consultants, they are the ones that need the advertisement, not the bigtime sellers. PC is keeping you from being able to even advertise online for THEIR products. And then you PAY for a website from them?!?! How are you ever supposed to direct sales towards your website when you can't get it outside your e-mail group? You'd think PC would throw a bone to the struggling consultants rather than enabling only the NSEDs to take advantage of the largest and fastest growing marketplace.

And I agree with Wendy and Debbi, you are decieving buyers and wasting your own time contacting ebay sellers. Maybe a few small sellers will get shut down, but the long-term ones are still out there and will continue to sell. If you want to continue contacting them and baiting them, go ahead, I was just offering some friendly advice. Again, if you don't want to hear it, disregard it and we sellers will continue lurking.

I just couldn't resist this...
BethCooks4U said:
We all have to live with our own decisions and will be judged by who we are in our hearts!
Well said, maybe the person who referred to the michael-something seller on eBay as a "loser" should rethink their approach to intelligently debating issues. What a childish standpoint, to call a perfect stranger that they know nothing about such a name. For all you know, it could be a NSED, they are allowed to sell online, are they not? Just because you are not allowed to sell on eBay by PC doesn't mean you should be angry with the people who do, maybe you should redirect your energy toward the company that forbids you to do so whilst allowing others to do it because they have higher sales and more recruits. Sounds like PC is your problem, not supposed consultants who resell on eBay.

I'm not here to stir up the pot or claim to be better than anyone, I simply lurk so as to be informed about PC products, etc. I thought I would mention that you are undermining your own plan by giving the entire story away. If you are going to waste your time contacting sellers, you should keep it to yourself lest they read exactly what you are doing here. Anyway, I will go back to being quiet and thank you, I will continue to have a nice life. I wish the same for you. Many blessings!

Pcsalesgrl why if you are not a consultant do you have your highest show listed as $1900? And what about the 6yrs experience? Just wonder where those figures came from.

Pcsalesgrl. One more thing. Why in the world do you care if you are not a consultant? Talk about "wasting time".

Because the biggest order I ever placed was $1900 guest sales and I have been selling PC for 6 years, as I said before, I was formerly a consultant.

Again, I was just offering friendly advice. After being told about this site by more than one eBay seller, I started reading the posts often for updates on PC info. Taking one minute out of my day to be helpful isn't considered a waste in my opinion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• spoiledchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
michelle5959
  • Chef Bobby
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • christinaspc