1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New Spring on ebay!!!

1. letscook04

letscook04 Senior Member Gold Member

I can't believe it!!!!!!!! :mad: I saw the new spring/summer 06 on Ebay!
    See for yourself: michael32785.

That is not right!!! :mad:

Jan 27, 2006
  2. sherriel

sherriel Member Gold Member

Can't we report that? How else would someone get those if they are not a consultant? :mad:

Jan 27, 2006
  3. lyneya

lyneya Guest

Consultant? Can we even get the new stuff yet?!?

Jan 27, 2006
  4. letscook04

I believe that we can through consultant corner. I just received my FREE stuff from the sell a thon from December, so I am guessing that this person received it from the sell a thon! :rolleyes:

Jan 27, 2006
  5. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

I just ordered my new stuff on the 26th, the day it was first available, and it hasn't even shipped yet. Has to be someone that has earned the Sell-A-Thon, or a consultant sold it to someone to sell on Ebay.

Jan 27, 2006
  6. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

I just reported them....AND I asked them a question. I asked if the regular pampered chef warranty would apply ( to the new S/A caddy). LOL Still waiting for a reply

Jan 27, 2006
  7. kcjodih

Jan 27, 2006
  8. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

He's got the sweetheart towels on there as well - you can't even buy those! He has got to be getting these from a consultant. :mad:

Jan 27, 2006
  9. letscook04

ALRIGHT JODI!! :D Keep us posted on the reply back.

Colleen

Jan 28, 2006
  10. I asked them a similar question...I said "Do your Pampered Chef items come with the warranty? I don't expect I'll have to use it, but just in case. Thank you for your time!"

They replied "i don't sell them with any guaranteed warranty, however if there's a problem, i can usually do something, as long as i get the defected product back and it's within the pc warranty. i do offer shipping insurance, if anything is lost or damaged in the mail. thanks for asking"

Jan 28, 2006
  11. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

I'm such a dork!!! :eek: I said I ordered my Spring stuff on the 26th and I meant to say the 24th!! Anyway, I think that is the first day it was available to us for sale. I looked just now, and it looks like it did ship out sometime yesterday. I has to be someone that earned the Sell-A-Thon or possibly a Director doing it. They could have sold it to somone they know, or it could even be their husband for all we know!! Kind of makes you wonder since he said he could replace something if they mailed it back. He must have fairly close contact with the consultant.

12. kcjodih

Here's the reply I got

no you only get the pampered chef warranty if you buy directly from them, however, if you have a problem, reasonably soon after the purchase i'm sure i could do something. thanks for asking

So he could 'do something'? Give me a break!!

Jan 28, 2006
  13. I also sent an email bragging on how I loved the product and asked if he had a catalog that he could send and asked about the warranty also. This is not fair when people are doing this as some of us are playing by the rules and struggling to get sales.

14. kcjodih

LOVE the catelog idea! Has he gotten back to you yet?

Jan 28, 2006
  15. No but, I doubt that he will. There was another person that was selling the scraper. I emailed her and she got back with me stating that she was selling it for a friend that was a director and is going out of the business. I sent a list to HO with several names. By looking at several peoples id history they have been selling pc on ebay for quite awhile. I wonder if the HO will follow up or not. :mad:

16. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

Probably a Director

Many Director's get two full sets of products, and unfortionately they will place the full set on E-bay or something like it. :mad: They usually give the products to a "friend" to sell. There is nothing the company can do about this unfortionately! :(

Jan 28, 2006
  17. here is the response that I got back from the catalog request:
    Response from michael32785
    Item: **BRAND NEW!!** PAMPERED CHEF ICE CREAM DIPPER **WOW!** (4436189702)
    This message was sent while the listing was active.
    michael32785 is the seller.

I GET MY STUFF FROM A FRIEND THAT SELLS, TO HELP HER SALES OUT, SO I DON'T HAVE ANY CATALOGS, AND SINCE YOU'RE NOT BUYING FROM PC DIRECTLY I CAN'T GUARANTEE THEIR WARRANTY, HOWEVER IF SOMETHING IS WRONG WITHIN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME I CAN USUALLY DO SOMETHING FOR YOU. THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST
    Respond to this question in My Messages.

18. letscook04

Yeah right!!!! I GET STUFF FROM A FRIEND THAT SELLS, TO HELP HER SALES OUT!! I bet you it is his wife!! I am sooooooo angry! :mad: I also sent a complaint to HO.

Jan 28, 2006
  19. letscook04

Also that was a really quick turn around from getting the products and putting it up for sale on EBAY!!!! :p

Jan 28, 2006
  20. I as well checked this out. I also emailed them and asked how they feel about selling things as such..........I said it is a breech in the contract they signed when they became a consultant. I flat out asked if Pampered Chef has contacted them yet? ( I have not gotten a response)

This has got to be a consultant.....by the response they gave Misty.......I'm guessing it a husband selling for his wife....

Who knows.......but it has to be Sell A thon products or things received as a director...........second thought, maybe it is a director........I got 2 of some things.........I give the seconds away as prizes..............but as we can see maybe others don't do that.

Who knows!!

Jan 28, 2006
  21. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

maybe something good happened cause I just checked out the link and it is saying there is nothing for sale unless I am not doing it right.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2006
    Jan 28, 2006
  22. kcjodih

na, na, na.....another one bites the dust!!!!!!!! Doing the happy dance here :D Just clicked the link I'd added and nothing (0 items for sale) then searched PC stuff, then searched PC towels (since he had the tattersall towels and the new microfiber spring colored towels and NADA baby!!!!!!)

WOOHOOOOOOOO

I'm not ignorant enough to think this will actually STOP him or others but it will/is hindering...and that's good enough for me ('til HO gets involved)

sorry for the ramble, delirious with joy here!!! :D

Jan 28, 2006
  23. Harrle

Harrle Member

It also says he is no longer a registered user - either HO got to 'him' or his 'friend' other wise he got nervous from all of your inquiries and 'split'!! :D

Way to Go!!! :) :) :) :) Hopefully this is the end of his PC Ebay career!!

Leea :cool:

Jan 28, 2006
  24. letscook04

I will second that WHOOHOOOO! :D

Way to go everyone! I guess it work!! I will be checking everyday on EBAY to see if anymore are selling. :D

Jan 29, 2006
  25. Thanks for the update

Yes that person is gone........not a registered user......

As you'll see from my earlier post, I had written to them........finally got a response.....this is it..

"i'm not a consultant, i sell this stuff for a friend to help her sales. that's not against any rules that i know of. "

Well.......I think all of this just shows.....maybe they really were a consultant..........somebody got scared!!! :D

Way to go gang!!!!!!

Jan 29, 2006
  26. HO is all over this

michael32785 and coco2640 are both "no longer a registered users" now. P.C. is all over this I think. ed7136 is selling executive cookware and the balloon whisk and I bet he'll be off eBay soon too. Watching over eBay is probably a pretty daunting task but I bet HO has been waiting to pounce on the new Spring products.

Jan 29, 2006
  27. kcjodih

Here we go again!

This one has a flippin' STORE and has both PC and Tastefully Simple products for sale. NO auction, just BUY it now stuff. I just emailed her telling her I'd like to purchase the springform pan and does it come with the regular PC warranty and could she send me a catelog when she ships the item! :mad:

Jan 29, 2006
  28. letscook04

What's the name so I can ask a questions! :D

Jan 29, 2006
  29. kcjodih

Jan 29, 2006
  30. WendyAebi

WendyAebi Member

I totally understand the frustration of seeing PC on ebay, but wouldn't it be better to let HO know and let them take care of it, without us baiting the sellers with questions?

Jan 29, 2006
  31. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

ITA agree. It's such an expenditure of negative energy to be looking up and reporting these people. While it does appear that the reports of these folks from consultants here may have shut them down, I'm not going to use my time tracking them down.

I'd rather be making Customer Care calls to keep building my business!

Jan 29, 2006
  32. kcjodih

While I understand and respect your opinions Wendy and Debbie, I see no problem with surfing EBay late at night when I'm the only one awake in the house. I also don't see it as 'baiting' the seller by asking questions. They're gonna answer how they're gonna answer. It just amuses me to no end HOW they answer. And of course I do report all to HO. I don't feel that's it's an "expenditure of negative energy" whatsoever, but again, each to his own.

As far as CCC to build my business, who says I'm not doing that as well? I just don't make them late at night when I sit and 'surf the web'!!!!!!! I will continue to do so, regardless of other's opinions but will apologize right now if I offended you ladies or others. In my opinion another set of eyes doesn't hurt.

Jan 29, 2006
  33. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Jodi,

I see your point. No offense taken!

I'm a mom of a 2 yo who is lucky to have 30 seconds to pee by myself, so surfing eBay is not high on my list, iykwim?? :eek:

Jan 29, 2006
  34. kcjodih

LOL Debbie, I know EXACTLY what you mean. I used to run a home daycare for 10 years and had 5 under the age of 5 all day. They were a piece of cake compared to my own little 'darlin' after they all left ;)

I think that's why I've become a night owl.....peace AND quiet LOL

Jan 30, 2006
  35. WendyAebi

WendyAebi Member

I'm not offended, either, Jodi. Unfortunately, products on ebay is always going to be a problem. There was a thread almost identical to this one when the new Fall 05 products first started getting to directors. I was not on Chef Success when last year's Spring/Summer products were released, but I would bet there was a thread about products showing up on ebay then, too.

I really do see your perspective on this; I hope I didn't come across otherwise. If asking the sellers questions cracks you up, then by all means go for it :p The Fall ebay thing had me nuts for days (because it was my first changeover). It is so WRONG, how can they LIVE with themselves, who is supplying them with the stuff, how can S/HE sleep at night? etc. LOL

Jan 30, 2006
  36. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

I can SOOOO relate to this. My son was an ANGEL! I never even had to baby proof! He just didn't get into things! The 2 times he did was in the same day and we just told him that he shouldn't do that and he never did it again! Our daughter is 16mos and LORD HAVE MERCY is that child a handful! She is constantly into stuff! :mad: If I go to the bathroom by myself, by the time I get out she'll be on the Kitchen table or the counters. I actually caught her pushing a chair to the counter and trying to climb up on them! :eek: She saw me do it one day! :rolleyes:

Jan 30, 2006
  37. Here is a reply that I got from one:

eBay sent this message to Kim Hawkins (light2rivers).
    Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

Response to Question about Item -- Respond Now
    eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member via My Messages. Responses sent using email will not reach the eBay member. Use the Respond Now button below to respond to this message.

Response from maymar1914
    Item: Pampered Chef Tangerine Classic Scraper NIP (4435371363)
    This message was sent while the listing was active.
    maymar1914 is the seller.

I will not be able to extend the warranty on the items, since I do have a way to replace them. If you need to send them back to the company, you can just mail them back, to them directly, with a letter saying your received them as a gift.
    Respond to this question in My Messages.

Item Details

Item name: Pampered Chef Tangerine Classic Scraper NIP
    Item number: 4435371363
    End date: Jan-30-06 05:02:10 PST

View item description:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4435371363&sspagename=ADME:L:RTQ:US:1

Thank you for using eBay!
    http://www.ebay.com/

She actually is telling people just to send back to the company and tell them that you got it for a gift if there is a problem..The nerve of some people.

38. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

well it looks like the reporting did the trick. I haven't seen anymore new spring stuff on ebay. Good job ladies!!!

Feb 2, 2006
  39. Michael Serrano

Michael Serrano Novice Member Silver Member

40. nicolespcshows

nicolespcshows Member

New Spring Items

I couldn't find the new items on e-bay...I guess they were taken off. Someone probably got scared. I got all my new items a few weeks ago. They are great! I can't believe someone would step so low as to put them on e-bay!

Have something to add?