• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us for a Fun Spring Info Discussion Tomorrow at 11am CST!

In summary, a variety of new products will be released this spring, including a multi-cooker, non-stick cookware set, and fresh seasonings. The products will be available for purchase starting in March with exclusive discounts and promotions. They will also be featured in the spring catalog and can be added to a wishlist for notification of availability.
DebPC
Staff member
Everything can be posted and discussed tomorrow 2/12 starting at 11am CST.
It's going to be fun!

Yay! I can't wait. The new stuff is fantastic.

does anyone know how or when we can order S/S supplies?

Starting on Monday, 2/14, if you're active.

Hi there! I'm so excited for our discussion tomorrow! I can't wait to connect with everyone and share some tips and tricks for delicious meals using our amazing Pampered Chef products. See you all at 11am CST! Let's make it a fun and informative session. See you tomorrow!

What new products are being released this spring?

We are excited to announce that we will be releasing a variety of new products this spring, including a versatile multi-cooker, a non-stick cookware set, and a line of fresh and flavorful seasonings.

When will the new products be available for purchase?

The new products will be available for purchase starting in March. Keep an eye out for updates on our website and social media channels.

Are there any special promotions or discounts for the new products?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive discounts and promotions for the new products during their initial release. Make sure to subscribe to our email list to be notified about these deals.

Will the new products be featured in the upcoming catalog?

Yes, the new products will be featured in our upcoming spring catalog. You can also view them on our website or attend a virtual product demonstration to see them in action.

Can I pre-order the new products?

Unfortunately, we do not offer pre-orders for our products. However, you can add the new products to your wishlist and be notified when they are available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5 6