• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Out When New Spring/Fall Products Are Released - Book Now!

In summary, the December Sell-A-Thon is for people who want to earn the new products. You need to buy a catalog and look at it in November to find out the details. There are three different levels of rewards, and the director level gets the full set of products.
pchefpatti13
I have a question about new products. They come out every Spring & Fall, right? Which months? I know that Fall has the June Sell-A-Thon to earn the new products what month is it for the Spring stuff. It's never too early to start booking for months out. I already have February bookings! :)

Thanks!

pchefpatti13 said:
I have a question about new products. They come out every Spring & Fall, right? Which months? I know that Fall has the June Sell-A-Thon to earn the new products what month is it for the Spring stuff. It's never too early to start booking for months out. I already have February bookings! :)

Thanks!
They usually give us the chance to earn the Spring products in December and the new catalog comes out in March. A few times they had preview months (August/February) where both catalogs were available to customers but they haven't done that lately.

So December is the Sell-A-Thon month! Great it's my SS3 month so that will work great! Is $6,000 always the total to receive the biggest package?

Does anyone know if December is definetly the Sell a thon month?

Hopefully we'll know in enough timwe to earn everything!

pchefpatti13 said:
Does anyone know if December is definetly the Sell a thon month?
It hasn't been announced yet. We should hear in the next week when the November KCN comes out.

This will be my first December with the Company. Is it easy to get bookings that month? I assumed December would be kind of slow since we only have until the 14th to guarantee delivery by Christmas. I know some people won't care about that, but I still thought December would be a little slow. I hope I am wrong for the sake of earning new products. Maybe I should start a plan now!

I have to say Dec is going to be real slow for me i have a wedding out of town on the 17th and then christmas so that takes 2 weeks out and i also prefer not to do shows on sun mon and thurs.

December IS the spring sell-a-thon month! Watch for your KCN and check out the website on November 1 for all the details!! There is a lot of great ooportunity there in the next few months!

Gotta love this company!!

I guess I had better start packing that Carving Board around with me and trying to get some shows booked. I love the carving board, but haven't sold a single one, and so far haven't had anyone show in interest in it. I quit taking it to my shows because it wasn't helping my sales any.

pchefpatti13 said:
So December is the Sell-A-Thon month! Great it's my SS3 month so that will work great! Is $6,000 always the total to receive the biggest package?

The $ amount has varied from year to year. I think it depends on the # of products. This year there are 3 levels $1000, $2000 and $5000.

Just remember ladies that when you become a director you get the full set of new products plus whatever you earn during the sell-a-thon!!

December Sell-A-Thon (Spoiler attached)Only look if you really want to know!

Attachments

• nov05_kcn_calendar programs and promotions.pdf
    85.1 KB · Views: 480

1. What are the new products for spring/fall?

The new products for spring/fall at Pampered Chef include a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and entertaining easier. Some of the most popular items include a collapsible salad spinner, a multi-purpose avocado tool, and a versatile stoneware baking dish.

2. Are there any new products specifically for meal prep?

Yes, we have several new products perfect for meal prep. Our new meal prep bowls come in a set of 4 and are great for storing and reheating individual portions of food. We also have a new vegetable chopper that makes chopping and dicing veggies for meal prep a breeze.

3. Are there any new products for baking?

Absolutely! Our new spring/fall products include several baking tools and accessories. One of our most popular new items is a set of silicone baking mats that make baking and clean up a cinch. We also have a new adjustable rolling pin and a pastry cutter for all your baking needs.

4. Are there any new products for outdoor entertaining?

Yes, we have some great new products for outdoor entertaining this spring/fall. Our new grilling tool set includes everything you need for a successful BBQ, and our new insulated beverage tub is perfect for keeping drinks cold while entertaining outdoors. We also have a new set of unbreakable wine glasses, perfect for picnics and outdoor gatherings.

5. Are there any new products for healthy cooking?

For those looking to eat healthier, we have some great new products to help with that as well. Our new spiralizer makes it easy to turn veggies into noodles for a low-carb alternative to pasta. We also have a new air fryer that can make crispy and delicious meals with little to no added oil. And don't forget about our new portion control containers for perfectly sized meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookery
  • gailz2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies