1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New Spring/Fall products

1. pchefpatti13

pchefpatti13 Novice Member

I have a question about new products. They come out every Spring & Fall, right? Which months? I know that Fall has the June Sell-A-Thon to earn the new products what month is it for the Spring stuff. It's never too early to start booking for months out. I already have February bookings! :)

Thanks!

Oct 19, 2005
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

They usually give us the chance to earn the Spring products in December and the new catalog comes out in March. A few times they had preview months (August/February) where both catalogs were available to customers but they haven't done that lately.

Oct 19, 2005
  3. pchefpatti13

So December is the Sell-A-Thon month! Great it's my SS3 month so that will work great! Is $6,000 always the total to receive the biggest package?

Oct 19, 2005
  4. pchefpatti13

Does anyone know if December is definetly the Sell a thon month?

Oct 20, 2005
  5. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

Hopefully we'll know in enough timwe to earn everything!

Oct 23, 2005
  6. BethCooks4U

It hasn't been announced yet. We should hear in the next week when the November KCN comes out.

Oct 24, 2005
  7. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

This will be my first December with the Company. Is it easy to get bookings that month? I assumed December would be kind of slow since we only have until the 14th to guarantee delivery by Christmas. I know some people won't care about that, but I still thought December would be a little slow. I hope I am wrong for the sake of earning new products. Maybe I should start a plan now!

Oct 24, 2005
  8. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

I have to say Dec is going to be real slow for me i have a wedding out of town on the 17th and then christmas so that takes 2 weeks out and i also prefer not to do shows on sun mon and thurs.

Oct 24, 2005
  9. BethCooks4U

December IS the spring sell-a-thon month! Watch for your KCN and check out the website on November 1 for all the details!! There is a lot of great ooportunity there in the next few months!

Gotta love this company!!

Oct 26, 2005
  10. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

I guess I had better start packing that Carving Board around with me and trying to get some shows booked. I love the carving board, but haven't sold a single one, and so far haven't had anyone show in interest in it. I quit taking it to my shows because it wasn't helping my sales any.

11. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

The $ amount has varied from year to year. I think it depends on the # of products. This year there are 3 levels $1000, $2000 and $5000.

Just remember ladies that when you become a director you get the full set of new products plus whatever you earn during the sell-a-thon!!

Oct 27, 2005
  12. pcbrandy

pcbrandy Member

December Sell-A-Thon (Spoiler attached)

Only look if you really want to know!

Attached Files:

Oct 27, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted