• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Spring Bonus Bank Products

The new Spring products should be available today on the new paperwork, but if you're not currently at the end of your Super Starter period, you can wait to cash them in until you are. You'll still have all of your original points, and you'll be able to earn the new Super Starter bonuses from here on out.
jwpamp
I had $4200 in sales in my SS month #1. I received the SS#1 bonus, ordered the Simple Additions Bonus Package, and have another $1700 + in my Bonus Bank. Does anyone know when the New Spring products will be available in the Bonus Bank area? I can't wait!

ss bounusAs far as I know you only have the products on you SS form that you started with . New spring products are only on the New paper work that starts on March 1 . Reruits that start March 1 will be able to follow the form that has the new Sping products on it .

P.S GREAT 1 st MONTH keep it up Doreen ;)

The new stuff should be online today. BUT I don't know how the PLUS bonuses work. If they work like the SS bonuses then you get the ones that are current for the month you earn them. You earned your SS1 in January so you got the old SS1 pack, but when you earn SS2 in Feb you will get the NEW stuff since they change the SS packs the month before the season change. So I don't know if you can use your bank for the new stuff since you earned the Plus Bonus in January.

OK sorry if that is TOO confusing!

I believe if you order your Plus Bonus package in March, you would have access to the one with new products.

jwpamp said:
I had $4200 in sales in my SS month #1. I received the SS#1 bonus, ordered the Simple Additions Bonus Package, and have another $1700 + in my Bonus Bank. Does anyone know when the New Spring products will be available in the Bonus Bank area? I can't wait!

Janice,
That is wonderful!! You are doing great. I am from Indiana too! What town do you live in? If you are up north, I may have someones name I can give you that might do a show.

Jennifer

bonus bankas long as you are not at the end of supper starter ,you can wait to cash in till the new products are their, you wont lose your bank

Your extra points are yours and they do bank from month to month until the end of your super starter program. You will earn the new super starter bonus packages from here on out - the monthly ones and the bonus +.

Congratulations on a fantastic start!

1. What are the new spring bonus bank products?

The new spring bonus bank products are a selection of kitchen tools and cookware that have been specially curated for the spring season. These products are designed to make your cooking and baking experience more efficient and enjoyable.

2. How are these products different from the regular Pampered Chef products?

The new spring bonus bank products are unique in that they are only available for a limited time and are not part of our regular product line. They are also exclusive to our bonus bank program, which allows customers to earn bonus points with every purchase.

3. Can I use my bonus points to purchase these products?

Yes, you can use your bonus points to purchase these new spring bonus bank products. Simply log in to your bonus bank account and redeem your points for the product(s) you wish to purchase.

4. Are these products only available online?

No, these products are also available for purchase at our in-home cooking shows and through our independent consultants. However, availability may vary depending on the consultant's inventory.

5. Can I earn bonus points by hosting a cooking show featuring these products?

Yes, you can earn bonus points by hosting a cooking show featuring these products. In fact, hosting a show during the spring season will earn you even more bonus points, which you can then use to purchase these new products or any other products in our catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefinski
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • LisaVH
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LisaVH