• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Tarts | New Sp/Su 2013 Recipes

In summary, the new recipes for the spring/summer 2013 season feature fresh and light dishes such as grilled vegetable salads, fruit-infused iced teas, and seafood skewers. There are also several new gluten-free and vegan options, including quinoa and vegetable stuffed peppers, grilled tofu and vegetable skewers, and a variety of salads with homemade dressings. For entertaining, the most popular new recipes include shrimp and avocado ceviche, grilled pineapple and chicken skewers, and a refreshing watermelon and feta salad. While most of the new recipes can be made with basic kitchen tools, some may require specific equipment such as a spiralizer or mandoline. Finally, the spring/summer 2013 collection also includes new dessert
gailz2
Gold Member
I just made the Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter and Banana Tarts. I cringed about mixing everything in the MFP, but it all worked. The tarts were FABULOUS!!

I changed the recipe up by only adding in 1 tsp. of the canola oil, and it was fine. Next time I think I'd heat up the PB a bit to make it flow easier. I did use the mini tart shaper, and gave it a twirl while pressing the mixture down--it didn't stick.

The only downfall of this recipe is cleaning two of the hardest ingredients to wash--melted chocolate and peanut butter. Otherwise, very YUMMY.

I've had my eye on this recipe, but haven't had time to try it yet. Love the suggestions - thanks!

I can't bring myself to make those. They just don't sound appetizing.

We had them at our cluster meeting last night. Delish but hard to eat.

I keep them in the fridge and they stay well put together.

What are the new recipes for the spring/summer 2013 season?

The new recipes for the spring/summer 2013 season include fresh and light dishes such as grilled vegetable salads, fruit-infused iced teas, and seafood skewers.

Are there any new gluten-free or vegan options in the new recipes?

Yes, there are several new gluten-free and vegan options in the spring/summer 2013 recipes. These include quinoa and vegetable stuffed peppers, grilled tofu and vegetable skewers, and a variety of salads with homemade dressings.

What are the most popular new recipes for entertaining?

Customers have been loving the new recipes for entertaining, especially the shrimp and avocado ceviche, grilled pineapple and chicken skewers, and the refreshing watermelon and feta salad. They are perfect for summer parties and barbecues.

Do any of the new recipes require special tools or equipment?

Most of the new recipes can be made with basic kitchen tools. However, there are a few that may require specific equipment such as a spiralizer for zucchini noodles or a mandoline for thinly sliced vegetables. These tools can be purchased through Pampered Chef.

Are there any new dessert recipes in the spring/summer 2013 collection?

Yes, there are several new dessert recipes in the spring/summer 2013 collection. These include a lemon blueberry pound cake, strawberry shortcake trifle, and a peach and raspberry galette. They are perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth during the warmer months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
nikkijo
  • jenniferlynne