• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for Summer with the New Small Cool N Serve - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the Small Cool & Serve Tray is available for purchase starting June 1st, 2014, and will be in the next catalog.
kam
Staff member
OK, don't know how I missed it (by not reading close, I guess). I suppose since I never submit 2 shows a month, I don't really pay attention to the incentives (submit 2 shows and get...).

But, I have just figured out that they have a small cool n serve.:)

Does anyone know if we will be able to purchase this as a sample product? Like we can the Spring/Fall products - at 50% off?

I looked around on CC a bit - but can never find anything I need at the moment I am looking for it.

Thanks!!

It won't be available at 50% off - mid season items never have been. But you can put together a catalog show and get it for half price or do a personal order and get your discount.

Just noticed this in the PC Newswire:The Small Cool & Serve Square Tray is Now Available as a Sample!Purchase this must-have summer essential as a sample for 50% off, and show it off at all your summer get-togethers. It's a great way to start conversations about your business at barbecues and outdoor parties. Find it on the Samples page on Consultant's Corner. Search for item number TT19.Pretty cool!Shari in TX

I wonder if we earned one free if we can get another at the sample price???

I know! I don't think they've ever done that with a mid-season product before. Cool

Oh! That is wonderful!Beth, when I saw your response...I thought "yes, of course, what was I thinking - they never offer mid-season products as samples".I can't wait to order mine!!

At our meeting this month, my director and senior consultant said that this was only available in June. I haven't seen that anywhere and I can't imagine that. Can anyone confirm that the Small Cool n Serve is here to stay (at least until the new catalogue)?

Yes, the flier in the June Consultant News shows it on a page that has small print saying the price is valid until Aug. 31, 2014.

If that is the case (only available for a short time), shouldnt they make sure to tell us that? I dont see anywhere on the flyers, other than prices are effective through August, which applies to ANYTHING in the catalog. Snce our fall catalog comes out Sept 1, any price is subject to change.

It is featured in the new mini catalogs for summer. We've never had catalogs for just one month. I imagine something previously told us but I don't recall the exact communication. It was probably back in April since we'd earn it free in May.

Well, I emailed HO to find out from them directly. It would be good to know for sure.

Great! Please let us know when you find out.
Thanks!

Well, the first response wasn't so great:
Dear Bobbi:Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. Unfortunately, at this time we have not been informed. The Small Cool & Serve Square Tray is available for purchase starting June 1st, 2014.Sincerely,
Helpful, right? That was from General Customer Support. So I emailed the Test Kitchen email. I'll let you know what THEY say.

Wow. If they don't know, then who does? Crazy.

Hmm, that's interesting! I thought I read it that it was available starting June 1st and will be here for the summer selling season. My guess was that it would take a back seat in the catalog along with the other summer items, but maybe if it doesn't sell well they'll take it out? I can't wait to hear what Test Kitchens say. I would think if it was ONLY going to be available this season only, it would've said something like that to create that must-have-it-before-it's-gone desire. ;)

babywings76 said:
Hmm, that's interesting! I thought I read it that it was available starting June 1st and will be here for the summer selling season. My guess was that it would take a back seat in the catalog along with the other summer items, but maybe if it doesn't sell well they'll take it out? I can't wait to hear what Test Kitchens say. I would think if it was ONLY going to be available this season only, it would've said something like that to create that must-have-it-before-it's-gone desire. ;)
That's what I am thinking. I bet it's a regular summer product, just that the price is only guaranteed through this catalog. But a limited- edition product should have been stated as "limited edition".But we shall see! I'll report back when I hear from them.

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Got the skinny on the new Small Cool and Serve tray!!
Dear Bobbi - Thanks for coming to the source. The Small Cool & Serve Square Tray is here to stay. It will be in the next Fall / Winter 2014 catalog. Hope this helps!Jackie Blust
Product Applications Manager
Test Kitchen
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
It is here to stay!

That's so great! I can see it being a big seller for quite some time. Thanks so much for checking on it for us!

Great news! Thanks for getting the confirmation!

What is the New Small Cool N Serve?

The New Small Cool N Serve is a versatile and compact cooling tray that is perfect for keeping food and drinks chilled for any occasion.

What are the dimensions of the Small Cool N Serve?

The dimensions of the Small Cool N Serve are 9.5 inches by 6.5 inches, making it the perfect size for any countertop or table.

How does the Small Cool N Serve keep food and drinks cool?

The Small Cool N Serve features a double-walled design with a gel-filled inner layer that helps to keep food and drinks cool for hours without the need for ice.

Is the Small Cool N Serve dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Small Cool N Serve is dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze after your event or gathering.

Can the Small Cool N Serve be used for hot foods as well?

Yes, the Small Cool N Serve is versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods. It can keep hot foods warm for up to 2 hours, making it perfect for serving appetizers or keeping dishes warm during a meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • peichef
  • Products and Tips
Replies