• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Score a Stylish Sling Bag from ITA: A Conference Swag Story

In summary, the New Sling Bag for Me measures 10.5 inches in length, 4.5 inches in width, and 13 inches in height. It is made with a water-resistant material and has 8 pockets, including a zippered main compartment, two side pockets, and multiple interior pockets for organization. It can fit most laptops up to 13 inches and is machine-washable on a gentle cycle with cold water. Air-drying is recommended to maintain the bag's shape and quality.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
My sister-in-law works for ITA who usually does some of our PC affairs, like NC and incentive trips. I ran into her a few times at conference and even commented on her cute shirt they gave her. Well she told me they reuse the shirts for other events but today when we got together she gave me the black sling bag they had used at conference. I think I've seen it around before but what a nice bag!! She was sure I could use it along with the blue lanyard they used for their name tags also. Would have loved to have her shirt but the bag is totally cute too!

Oh so cool. I loved their lanyard things they had. How nice. Glad you found some sweet hook ups. :D

That's so sweet of your sister-in-law to give you the bag and lanyard! It's always nice to receive free goodies, especially ones that are actually useful. I've been to conferences where they give out cheap and impractical items, so it's great that ITA is being practical and eco-friendly by reusing the shirts and giving out a functional bag. And I agree, the bag looks really cute! It's always nice to have a reminder of a fun event like a conference. Maybe next time you can snag one of those cute shirts too. Thanks for sharing your experience!

What are the dimensions of the New Sling Bag for Me?

The New Sling Bag for Me measures 10.5 inches in length, 4.5 inches in width, and 13 inches in height.

Is the New Sling Bag for Me waterproof?

Yes, the New Sling Bag for Me is made with a water-resistant material to protect your belongings from getting wet.

How many pockets does the New Sling Bag for Me have?

The New Sling Bag for Me has a total of 8 pockets, including a zippered main compartment, two side pockets, and multiple interior pockets for organization.

Can the New Sling Bag for Me fit a laptop?

The New Sling Bag for Me is designed to fit most laptops up to 13 inches in size. It also has a padded compartment to protect your laptop while on the go.

Is the New Sling Bag for Me machine-washable?

Yes, the New Sling Bag for Me is machine-washable on a gentle cycle with cold water. We recommend air-drying to maintain the bag's shape and quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • PCGINA
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ConniePC
  • PCGINA