• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Simple Additions 3 Tier Stand for Sale!

In summary, the New Simple Additions 3 Tier Stand is a versatile and durable serving stand made of stoneware material. It measures 13 inches in height and 10.5 inches in diameter and can hold up to 20 pounds in total, with each tier holding up to 8 pounds. The stand is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, but hand washing is recommended for longer product lifespan. Each tier can also be used separately as individual serving trays. Additionally, the stand is microwave and oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
heat123
Silver Member
I just bought it right before the announcement of the new ones to be released! :( It's still in the box. I was going to use it in March for a tea party. Anyone intersted before it retires? I'll take $25 for it! ( Plus shipping). I really want the new one because it will go alot better in my kitchen!

how much do you think shipping will be? parcel post or ups would probably be cheapest...thanks.

1. What is the size of the New Simple Additions 3 Tier Stand?

The New Simple Additions 3 Tier Stand measures 13 inches in height and 10.5 inches in diameter.

2. How much weight can the stand hold?

The New Simple Additions 3 Tier Stand can hold up to 20 pounds in total, with each tier holding up to 8 pounds.

3. Is the stand dishwasher safe?

Yes, the stand is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the lifespan of the product.

4. Can the tiers be used separately?

Yes, each tier of the New Simple Additions 3 Tier Stand can be used separately as individual serving trays.

5. What materials is the stand made of?

The New Simple Additions 3 Tier Stand is made of durable, high-quality stoneware that is microwave and oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tinat51796
  • naekelsey
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
AmyR
  • trps