• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Berlin, WI: Shipping Location for PC Orders Explained

In summary, a new shipment location refers to a new physical location where goods or products are being shipped from or to. This location may change due to various reasons such as expanding business operations, cost-saving measures, or the need to be closer to customers. To update your shipment location, you can contact your shipping provider or update the information on your online account. Changing the shipment location may affect your shipping costs depending on the distance and shipping rates of the new location. If your shipment is already on its way to the old location, you should contact your shipping provider immediately to redirect the shipment to the new location, but additional fees may apply.
DessertDivaFL
Gold Member
I submitted a personal and supply order this past Saturday to PC. The tracking shows it being shipped from New Berlin, WI. Why is that? I thought all PC related items shipped from IL.

I noticed that too. Odd.

yup same on my supply order i made on sunday!

It has to do with the new FedEx/USPS shipment situation. If your supply order wasn't super large or only contained small/light items it's going FedEx Smart Post, which transfers over in New Berlin, WI. It will be delivered by your postman, and it takes a little longer which stinks :(

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. I'm happy to help answer your question about your recent order. While our headquarters are located in Illinois, we do have a distribution center in New Berlin, WI. This helps us ensure faster and more efficient shipping for our products. Rest assured that your order is on its way and will be delivered to you in no time! If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know. Happy cooking! Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is a new shipment location?

A new shipment location refers to a new physical location where goods or products are being shipped from or to.

Why would a shipment location change?

A shipment location may change due to various reasons such as expanding business operations, cost-saving measures, or the need to be closer to customers.

How can I update my new shipment location?

You can update your new shipment location by contacting your shipping provider or updating the shipping information on your online account.

Will changing the shipment location affect my shipping costs?

Changing the shipment location may affect your shipping costs depending on the distance and shipping rates of the new location.

What should I do if my shipment is already on its way to the old location?

If your shipment is already on its way to the old location, you should contact your shipping provider immediately to redirect the shipment to the new location. Additional fees may apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • otisbg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • pampered1224