• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is the New Spring SB Not Available Until Monday?

In summary, "New Seasons Best Spring 2013" is a fashion collection released in 2013 that includes a variety of clothing, accessories, and beauty products for the spring season. It can be found in popular fashion retailers and offers a range of styles and sizes. While some items may still be relevant today, it is always best to stay updated with current fashion trends.
DebPC
Staff member
Just talked with PC- the new spring SB will not be available to order until Monday 2/11. Holding my order until then. Makes NO sense.
But wanted to let eveyone know.

I figured I'd just wait, too.....so I can get some Season's Best....no use paying shipping twice in a month plus we'll have catalogs in our changeover box. Plus probably wouldn't get them that much sooner than if I wait to order on the 11th.

I am waiting to order til then for that reason. I am not expecting a change over kit since I was not active in January. I have a March 3rd show too :(.

I saw this and was not happy as I have a big fund raiser that I am presenting at towards the end of the month and needed catalogs asap.:mad:

Hi there, thank you for sharing this information. I know it can be frustrating when we have to wait for new products to become available, but I assure you it will be worth the wait! In the meantime, take some time to browse through our current products and see if there's anything else that catches your eye. And don't forget to mark your calendar for Monday to place your order for the new spring products. Happy cooking!

What is "New Seasons Best Spring 2013"?

"New Seasons Best Spring 2013" is a collection of the latest and trendiest fashion items for the spring season of 2013. It includes a variety of clothing, accessories, and beauty products that are perfect for the warmer weather.

When was "New Seasons Best Spring 2013" released?

The collection was released in the spring of 2013, typically around March or April. It may vary depending on the specific brand or store that carries the collection.

Where can I find "New Seasons Best Spring 2013"?

The collection can be found in most fashion retailers, both in-store and online. Some popular brands and stores that carried the collection in 2013 were Zara, H&M, Forever 21, and Nordstrom.

What types of items are included in "New Seasons Best Spring 2013"?

The collection includes a wide range of items such as tops, dresses, skirts, shorts, pants, shoes, bags, jewelry, and beauty products. It offers a variety of styles, colors, and sizes to cater to different preferences.

Is "New Seasons Best Spring 2013" still relevant today?

While the collection was released in 2013, many of the items and styles are still relevant and popular today. Fashion trends tend to repeat themselves, so some of the pieces in the collection may still be in style. However, it is always best to update your wardrobe with current trends to stay fashionable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imcooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • Chef Bobby
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Biscotti
  • kam