• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Consultants: What to Expect March 1st?

In summary, March 1st is an important date for Pampered Chef Consultants as it marks the start of a new season with new products, promotions, and incentives. However, there will be no changes to the consultant compensation plan on this date. Consultants can continue to sell previous season's products, but it is advised to focus on promoting the new season to keep customers interested. Pampered Chef also offers training and resources to help consultants prepare for March 1st. Tips for maximizing sales and success on this date include staying organized, setting goals, and utilizing social media and other marketing strategies. It is also important to stay informed about the new products and promotions in order to effectively share them with customers.
Princess
Just curious...but when the new season start March 1st, what does Pampered Chef send the consultants...i.e. catalogues?

Our change over kit should be out at the end of this month :D

When they send out new packages are they free or do you get a bill for them? I'm new to the Pampered Chef and I'm not really sure!

Sherri Oickle
Indepenedent Kitchen Consultant
for the Pampered Chef.

You are only charged for the shipping of the paperwork changeover kit. What a deal! :)

Whats in the changeover kit?

pamperedbecky said:
You are only charged for the shipping of the paperwork changeover kit. What a deal! :)

I Believe I read somewhere that the new shipping charge in the US is going to be $6.00. I have to admit I expected the raise.

Princess said:
Whats in the changeover kit?

We get new paperwork, information on the new products, etc. just enough to get us started on our new season of selling.

What is the significance of March 1st for Pampered Chef Consultants?

March 1st is an important date for Pampered Chef Consultants because it marks the start of a new season in the company. This means new products, promotions, and incentives for consultants to share with their customers.

Will there be any changes to the consultant compensation plan on March 1st?

No, there will not be any changes to the consultant compensation plan on March 1st. The compensation plan remains the same for the entire year and is not affected by the start of a new season.

Can consultants still sell and promote previous season's products after March 1st?

Yes, consultants can continue to sell and promote previous season's products after March 1st. However, it is important to focus on promoting the new products and season to keep customers interested and excited.

Will there be any training or resources available for consultants to prepare for March 1st?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of training and resources to help consultants prepare for March 1st. This includes product training, marketing materials, and support from your upline and the company.

What are some tips for maximizing sales and success on March 1st?

Some tips for maximizing sales and success on March 1st include staying organized, setting goals, and utilizing social media and other marketing strategies to reach a larger audience. It is also important to stay informed about the new products and promotions to effectively share them with customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ccmahaffey