• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

SB Recipes: Is Duplication the Norm?

In summary, "SB Recipes" is a collection of recipes designed for use with Pampered Chef's Stoneware products. These recipes are created with the unique properties of Stoneware in mind, resulting in perfectly cooked meals. While they can be adapted for other cookware, it is recommended to use Stoneware for optimal results. These recipes can be used for various cooking methods and duplication is not common. The Pampered Chef team ensures that each recipe offers a unique flavor profile and cooking experience.
ChefSandyK
I just received my changeover kit in the mail today...whoopee! Of course I am as excited as everyone else, but I just have to ask...does EVERY SB primarily duplicate previous recipes? I've only been doing this for two seasons now (started in Aug), and I've seen the majority of these recipes before. Granted, the book is only $1.00, but still...I would think they'd at least make sure they didn't repeat recipes from the past season or two. Anyway, was just curious...is this a fluke or the norm?

Have a great day,
Sandy

I've only been a consultant since June of 05', so this is also my second changeover. I think they keep the more popular recipes like Family burrito, potstickers things like that. But maybe some of the consultants who have been doing this longer can shed some light.

This is only my second change over, but I was a customer for years before signing. I have a lot of the old Season's Best and yes, there are a lot of dupes in them. I don't complain though. I am always amazed that they can create so many new recipes and products in just 6 months!

1. What is "SB Recipes"?

"SB Recipes" refers to a collection of recipes that are specifically designed to be used with Pampered Chef's Stoneware products.

2. How are these recipes different from regular recipes?

SB Recipes are created with the unique properties of Stoneware in mind, such as its ability to evenly distribute heat and retain moisture. This results in delicious and perfectly cooked meals every time.

3. Can I use these recipes with other cookware?

While it is possible to adapt SB Recipes for use with other cookware, it is recommended to use Pampered Chef's Stoneware for optimal results.

4. Are these recipes only for baking or can I use them for other cooking methods?

SB Recipes can be used for various cooking methods, such as baking, roasting, and even grilling. The versatility of Stoneware allows for a wide range of cooking options.

5. Is duplication common in SB Recipes?

While duplication may occur in some SB Recipes, it is not the norm. The Pampered Chef team takes great care to ensure that each recipe is unique and offers a different flavor profile and cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefsteph07
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kam