1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New SB

1. ChefSandyK

ChefSandyK Member

I just received my changeover kit in the mail today...whoopee! Of course I am as excited as everyone else, but I just have to ask...does EVERY SB primarily duplicate previous recipes? I've only been doing this for two seasons now (started in Aug), and I've seen the majority of these recipes before. Granted, the book is only $1.00, but still...I would think they'd at least make sure they didn't repeat recipes from the past season or two. Anyway, was just curious...is this a fluke or the norm?

Have a great day,
    Sandy

Jan 31, 2006
  2. chefautumn

chefautumn Member

I've only been a consultant since June of 05', so this is also my second changeover. I think they keep the more popular recipes like Family burrito, potstickers things like that. But maybe some of the consultants who have been doing this longer can shed some light.

Jan 31, 2006
  3. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

This is only my second change over, but I was a customer for years before signing. I have a lot of the old Season's Best and yes, there are a lot of dupes in them. I don't complain though. I am always amazed that they can create so many new recipes and products in just 6 months!

Jan 31, 2006
Have something to add?