• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Recipes Tasted: Hawaiian Luau Pizza, Hot Dog Bites & More!

In summary, the conversation discusses the ingredients needed for the Hawaiian Luau Pizza, the option to make the Hot Dog Bites ahead of time, the possibility of substituting hot dogs in the recipe, the quick cooking time for the Hawaiian Luau Pizza, and the option to use canned pineapple instead of fresh.
mlpatch
I had a recipe tasting last night. Great "reviews" on the Hawaiian Luau Pizza (I was absolutely surprised this was good), Chicago style hot dog bites, lemon cherry crumble cake & crispy zucchini fries. Had I not tried these, I probably would never offered them for a show. Don't judge a book by it's cover!!

that's how I feel about most PC recipes... the ingredients gross me out, but they taste amazingly good! lolo

I usually always test each recipe I offer before a show weather it looks good or not. My family has learned to eat some not so pleasant or otherwise appealing items, lol.

We did ours in February and I think all of the recipes we had we loved. The Chicago-style hot dog bites were really good, but you definitely need more than 3 hot dogs!!! The gooey caramel corn bars were a big hit (with my family!!). Jalapeno popper pizzas were good as well as the Sever-layer salad spread. Big hit/favorite was the Blackberry Balsamic Pork Stir-Fry Salad!!!! WOW...delicious and looked amazing!!! I love that we are able to do the recipe on parade or tastings at our meetings!!

Hi there! I'm so happy to hear that your recipe tasting was a success! It's always great to try new dishes and be pleasantly surprised by how delicious they turn out. I completely agree with you - never judge a book by its cover, especially when it comes to food. It's always worth it to give new recipes a chance. Keep up the great work and I hope your next show is just as successful!

1. What ingredients are needed for the Hawaiian Luau Pizza?

The Hawaiian Luau Pizza recipe calls for a pre-made pizza crust, marinara sauce, diced pineapple, diced ham, shredded mozzarella cheese, and sliced red onion.

2. Can I make the Hot Dog Bites ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Hot Dog Bites ahead of time by assembling them and then freezing them until ready to bake. Just add a few extra minutes to the baking time if baking from frozen.

3. Can I substitute the hot dogs in the Hot Dog Bites recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of sausage or hot dog in the Hot Dog Bites recipe. You can also use vegetarian options like veggie dogs or tofu dogs.

4. How long does it take to make the Hawaiian Luau Pizza?

The Hawaiian Luau Pizza can be made in under 30 minutes, making it a quick and easy meal option for busy weeknights.

5. Can I use canned pineapple instead of fresh for the Hawaiian Luau Pizza?

Yes, you can use canned pineapple for the Hawaiian Luau Pizza. Just make sure to drain the pineapple well before adding it to the pizza.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lkhartmann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
Replies
Views
acdugger
  • janetupnorth
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies