• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effortlessly Share Delicious SB Recipes on Your Website

In summary, Beth is thinking of using the recipe section on her website to post recipes from Seasons Best and Una Muestra. She has noticed that some of the recipes are not printed out, so she is looking for help from others in figuring out how to find them. She has also saved each season's best.
its_me_susan
Does anyone have any of the recipes already typed up? If not, shall we divide them up to post here? I'm thinking I want to put a few on my website.

They are all on Consultant's Corner under products and recipes. You can cut and paste them onto your website. They also have last seasons ;) book and both of the una muestra books (the recipes print out in English).

its_me_susan said:
Does anyone have any of the recipes already typed up? If not, shall we divide them up to post here? I'm thinking I want to put a few on my website.

I like your idea about using the recipe section here for recipes.

The one thing i don't like about the pc website is that you can only access the 2 most recent season's best cookbooks. all other recipes you can find names of most recipes but it just tells you the cook book they are in.

So i guess what I'm saying is we should be splitting up everything but the last 2 season's best:)

bbauman07 said:
I like your idea about using the recipe section here for recipes.

The one thing i don't like about the pc website is that you can only access the 2 most recent season's best cookbooks. all other recipes you can find names of most recipes but it just tells you the cook book they are in.

So i guess what I'm saying is we should be splitting up everything but the last 2 season's best:)
The recipes on the use and care cards are also available in the PC website.

Beth, Most of the recipes are NOT printed out in the recipe search? How do I find them there? I have found the Season's Best and it's a picture of the booklet, can't copy/paste. Help?

Let me rephrase that ~ I can't find it how you have. Can you help me? Pretty please :)

Last edited:
Season's Best on PC websiteits_me_susan,
Sign in on the website. Go to products and recipes and scroll down to recipes. Then another scroll to Season's Best and Una Muestra and click it. On there is a recipe and shopping list. They have them divided up in to sections. Check the box next to the recipe you want, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Show my Selections. The next page will have
Recipe Shopping List Both (default) click which one you want and either printer-friendly text or email text. Let me know if I didn't explain it good enough. Everyone tells me I can talk them into circles:D !
Brandy

I save each season's SBI pull up every recipe and shopping list for the new SB as soon as it comes it out. Then, I copy and paste the entire cookbook into Word.

That way, when they drop a book, I have them all anyways...I figured this one out the hard way!!!!

pcbrandy said:
its_me_susan,
Sign in on the website. Go to products and recipes and scroll down to recipes. Then another scroll to Season's Best and Una Muestra and click it. On there is a recipe and shopping list. They have them divided up in to sections. Check the box next to the recipe you want, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Show my Selections. The next page will have
Recipe Shopping List Both (default) click which one you want and either printer-friendly text or email text. Let me know if I didn't explain it good enough. Everyone tells me I can talk them into circles:D !
Brandy
Brandy,

That's how I do it!

Susan,

I would be happy to assist you if you need additional help with this. You can email me if you like at [email protected]

Spring Recipe FlyerI typed this out last month. I use it in all of my host packets. I don't know if this something that your looking for but I hope it helps.

Cynthia

Attachments

• Spring Recipes.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 547
pcbrandy said:
its_me_susan,
Brandy

oh thank you! I forgot about that! Also thank you for the idea of copying them ALL to word!

What are some new recipes I can try with my Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef regularly releases new recipes on their website and in their catalog. You can also join the Pampered Chef community on social media platforms to discover even more recipe ideas from fellow consultants and customers.

How can I access and save new Pampered Chef recipes online?

You can find new recipes on the Pampered Chef website by clicking on the "Recipes" tab. From there, you can browse through various categories or use the search bar to find specific recipes. You can also save recipes to your online recipe box by creating a free account on the website.

Are there any special tools or equipment needed for these new recipes?

Many of our new recipes are designed to be made using Pampered Chef products, but you can also use similar tools and equipment you may already have in your kitchen. The recipe will often mention any specific tools needed, so be sure to read through it before getting started.

Can I modify these new recipes to accommodate dietary restrictions?

Yes, our new recipes often include options for substitutions or modifications to make them suitable for various dietary restrictions. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for advice on modifying recipes to fit your specific needs.

Where can I find nutritional information for these new recipes?

Nutritional information for each recipe can be found on the Pampered Chef website by clicking on the "Nutrition" tab on the recipe page. This information is also included in the recipe card that comes with your product purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chezshelly