• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New SB recipes typed up?

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
Does anyone have any of the recipes already typed up? If not, shall we divide them up to post here? I'm thinking I want to put a few on my website.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
They are all on Consultant's Corner under products and recipes. You can cut and paste them onto your website. They also have last seasons ;) book and both of the una muestra books (the recipes print out in English).

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
its_me_susan said:
Does anyone have any of the recipes already typed up? If not, shall we divide them up to post here? I'm thinking I want to put a few on my website.

I like your idea about using the recipe section here for recipes.

The one thing i don't like about the pc website is that you can only access the 2 most recent season's best cookbooks. all other recipes you can find names of most recipes but it just tells you the cook book they are in.

So i guess what I'm saying is we should be splitting up everything but the last 2 season's best:)

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
bbauman07 said:
I like your idea about using the recipe section here for recipes.

The one thing i don't like about the pc website is that you can only access the 2 most recent season's best cookbooks. all other recipes you can find names of most recipes but it just tells you the cook book they are in.

So i guess what I'm saying is we should be splitting up everything but the last 2 season's best:)
The recipes on the use and care cards are also available in the PC website.

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
Beth, Most of the recipes are NOT printed out in the recipe search? How do I find them there? I have found the Season's Best and it's a picture of the booklet, can't copy/paste. Help?

Let me rephrase that ~ I can't find it how you have. Can you help me? Pretty please :)

Last edited:

pcbrandy

Mar 8, 2005
Season's Best on PC website

its_me_susan,
Sign in on the website. Go to products and recipes and scroll down to recipes. Then another scroll to Season's Best and Una Muestra and click it. On there is a recipe and shopping list. They have them divided up in to sections. Check the box next to the recipe you want, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Show my Selections. The next page will have
Recipe Shopping List Both (default) click which one you want and either printer-friendly text or email text. Let me know if I didn't explain it good enough. Everyone tells me I can talk them into circles:D !
Brandy

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
I save each season's SB

I pull up every recipe and shopping list for the new SB as soon as it comes it out. Then, I copy and paste the entire cookbook into Word.

That way, when they drop a book, I have them all anyways...I figured this one out the hard way!!!!

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
pcbrandy said:
its_me_susan,
Sign in on the website. Go to products and recipes and scroll down to recipes. Then another scroll to Season's Best and Una Muestra and click it. On there is a recipe and shopping list. They have them divided up in to sections. Check the box next to the recipe you want, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Show my Selections. The next page will have
Recipe Shopping List Both (default) click which one you want and either printer-friendly text or email text. Let me know if I didn't explain it good enough. Everyone tells me I can talk them into circles:D !
Brandy
Brandy,

That's how I do it!

Susan,

I would be happy to assist you if you need additional help with this. You can email me if you like at [email protected]

Jan 11, 2006
Spring Recipe Flyer

I typed this out last month. I use it in all of my host packets. I don't know if this something that your looking for but I hope it helps.

Cynthia

Attachments

• Spring Recipes.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 475

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
pcbrandy said:
its_me_susan,
Brandy

oh thank you! I forgot about that! Also thank you for the idea of copying them ALL to word!