• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Launch Attendees Receive a New SB with Fall Recipes?

In summary, the Fall 12 recipes feature seasonal ingredients and flavors, are easy to make, use Pampered Chef products, have options for special diets, and can be adapted if necessary.
kam
Staff member
Ok, I have no patience to wait until I get the SB in the CO kit...

Did launch attendees get a new SB? If so, anyone willing to scan the list of recipes in the new one? Please?

Yes we did. 15 recipes, now in color $2.

:DUnfortunately, I was not able to attend the launch event and I do not have the new SB. I suggest asking someone who attended the event or contacting CO directly for the list of recipes.

1. What are the new recipes for Fall 12?

The new recipes for Fall 12 feature a variety of seasonal ingredients and flavors. Some highlights include apple cider pulled pork, pumpkin spice muffins, and butternut squash risotto.

2. Are the Fall 12 recipes easy to make?

Yes, our Fall 12 recipes are designed to be simple and approachable for home cooks of all skill levels. Each recipe comes with step-by-step instructions and can be completed in under an hour.

3. Do the Fall 12 recipes use Pampered Chef products?

Yes, our Fall 12 recipes are specifically created to showcase the versatility and functionality of our Pampered Chef products. You can find recommendations for specific tools and equipment within each recipe.

4. Are the Fall 12 recipes suitable for special diets?

We understand that dietary restrictions and preferences are important to many of our customers. That's why we have a variety of options within our Fall 12 recipes, including vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options.

5. Can I still make the Fall 12 recipes if I don't have all the ingredients?

Our Fall 12 recipes are flexible and can be adapted to fit your needs. If you are missing an ingredient, feel free to substitute with a similar ingredient or leave it out altogether. The end result may vary slightly, but it will still be delicious!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CathyP