• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheese/Jalapeno Pizza Bites Recipe Wanted!

In summary, the recipe is for Jalapeño Popper Pizzas and they are a new consultant recipe and addition to the Game Day theme show.
jkinak
We sampled a recipe from the new Spring Season's Best at our Cluster meeting on Monday that was a cheese/jalapeno pizza bite. I didn't get the name of it or even look at the Season's Best but I really want to make them next week when I host bonko. I think they will go great with the Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup I am making.
Does anyone have that recipe that they could pass along?

Thanks!

Those are the Jalapeño Popper Pizzas, and they're a new consultant recipe and addition to the Game Day theme show.Jalapeño Popper Pizzas
1 pkg (11 oz) refrigerated thin crust pizza crust
4 slices bacon
1 small red bell pepper (about 1/2 cup finely diced)
2 jalapeño peppers
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1 cup corn chips, crushed (about 1/2 cup crushed chips)Heat oven to 425˚F. Place dough onto cutting board (do not unroll dough). Using a sawing motion, slice dough into 24 disks using utility knife. Place discs onto large bar pan; press to flatten and seal seams. Bake 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.Meanwhile, slice bacon into 1/4-inch pieces; cook in 8-in saute pan over medium-high heat 8-10 minutes or until crisp. Remove bacon from pan using slotted turner; drain on paper towels. Drain pan, leaving 1 tsp. drippings in pan. Finely dice bell pepper using utility knife. Chop jalapeños using food chopper. Add bell peppers and jalapeños to pan; cook over medium heat 2-3 minutes or until tender.Combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese, peppers and bacon in classic batter bowl; mix well. Divide cream cheese mixture evenly over crusts. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and crushed chips. Bake 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted and crusts are golden brown. Remove pan from oven to stackable cooling rack. Serve using mini serving spatula.Yield: 24 pizzas

Ann - THANKS for typing this up!

I am just dying for the SB so I am happy to see the recipes you have typed for us!

OH wow! I have got to try those! Yum! Thanks for typing it up Ann! :)

They sound wonderful. Thanks a bunch Ann for typing and sharing.

Oh my, that sounds delicious! I'm definitely going to try these! What a perfect recipe for 'gameday'.

Those will kill my acid reflux, but they sound yummy:)

tabnat80 said:
Those will kill my acid reflux, but they sound yummy:)

that's why we have meds - lol. I'm in the same boat, but some things are worth the pain & other symptoms. This recipe sounds like it's worth it :)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM So are those on CC under theme shows yet?

Thanks Ann! They were SOOOOOO good! I didn't even notice the bacon...just the jalapenos and peppers-yum!

1. How do I make the cheese/jalapeno pizza bites?

To make the cheese/jalapeno pizza bites, you will need pre-made pizza dough, shredded cheese, diced jalapenos, and your favorite pizza sauce. Roll out the dough into small circles and place a spoonful of sauce, cheese, and jalapenos on one half. Fold the other half over and seal the edges. Bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.

2. Can I use a different type of cheese?

Yes, you can use any type of shredded cheese you prefer for this recipe. Some popular options include cheddar, mozzarella, or a blend of different cheeses.

3. How many pizza bites does this recipe make?

This recipe typically makes 12-15 pizza bites, depending on the size and thickness of your dough circles. You can easily adjust the recipe to make more or less, as needed.

4. Can I make these ahead of time and reheat them?

Yes, you can make the pizza bites ahead of time and reheat them in the oven or microwave. Just be sure to store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator and reheat until warmed through before serving.

5. Can I add other toppings to the pizza bites?

Absolutely! These pizza bites are customizable, so feel free to add your favorite toppings such as pepperoni, sausage, or veggies. Just be sure not to overfill the bites, as this can cause them to burst open while baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• valgal49
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • DebPC