1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New Sauces?

1. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I have my Fall Customer Appreciation Event tomorrow. My director and 4 other cluster-mates and I are all doing it together. We have over 50 people who have RSVP'd. We are now wondering if we're going to have enough food. :D

We are making double batches of everything, but so far we have:

Bacon-Cheddar Bites
    Savory Pecan-Crusted Blue Cheese Bites
    Loaded Baked Potato Chowder
    Ham & Cheese Calzone
    Mock Lemon Meringue Cake
    Mini Carrot Cake Cups
    After Dinner Mint Triangles

Then I'm going to do the fresh bread w/ dipping oils and my director is going to have some fresh fruit. We were thinking of doing the Pineapple Rum Sauce over cream cheese w/ crackers, and that got me thinking if maybe we should do something w/ our new sauces instead.

Any ideas?

Aug 16, 2009
  2. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

They're both tasty on chicken - either small sauteed chunks or nuggets.

Aug 16, 2009
  3. zmom58

zmom58 Member

Maybe serve one of the new sauces (with or without the cream cheese) crackers and pretzels. The pineapple rum sauce is so delicous over cream cheese though!
    Deb

Aug 16, 2009
  4. lpacker

lpacker Member

The ginger washabi is very good with chicken nuggets. For show tasting, I just use frozen nuggets popped in the microwave then cut in half for a bite size appetizer.

Aug 16, 2009
  5. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

My guess is that Amanda is talking about the new sauces--Thai Peanut and Maple Honey Mustard. I plan to set out samples in the small bamboo bowls with pretzels for tasting.

Aug 16, 2009
  6. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Yes, it's the new sauces that I was curious if anyone found a great way to serve them for sampling. I think we'll just do pretzels to keep it simple. Thanks! :)

Aug 16, 2009
Have something to add?