• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Contents of Our Spring Sample Packages & Change-Over Kits

In summary, the Spring Sample Packages include a Mix 'N' Scraper, Flexible Funnels, a Bowl Caddy, a Stand, Coffee & More Cups, a Pan, a Skewer Set, and a Towel Set. The change-over kit includes a 25 catalogs, a Sample of the new show planner, one of each order form, a sample invite, a supply list order form, any update to a recipe for success, a product list with warranty, and 40 order forms.
jenab1013
I was wondering if someone could tell me what is in the Spring Sample Packages? I know that we can't order them now - just wandering what the packages consist of. Also, can someone also tell me what comes in the change-over kit? This will be my first time getting one...signed up in November.

You can see the complete list on Consultant's Corner. There is a tab on the opening page that takes you to the complete list. I think the category is product samples. The largest package is $170. You can order them now, but they won't ship until later in the month.

the change over kit comes with 25 catalogs, and a sample of the new show planner, one of each order form, sample invite, supply list order form, any update to recipe for success, product list with warranty, and some other things I can't remember at the moment. If I am not mistaken you get to choose which type of guest order form you would like to use and then when you send in your first paperwork order for the new season, you will get your free package of 40 order forms.

I hope this helps and anyone please correct me if I have some info wrong.

I have looked several times and the list isn't there. I think it was at one time, but not now. Just wondering what items are in the packages.

The sample packages were up, but then they were taken down. Someone at PC goofed and put that page up too soon.

They're not available until Jan 23rd.

Spring SamplesThe Spring Samples is similar to the Rewards packages. Package A has all of them (Level 3). Package B is Level 1. Package C is Level 2. Package D is the balance (Subtract Level 1 & 2 from 3).

Well that is just silly :p At least we know they are human and make mistakes like us.

I don't have the complete list of sample products. I should have printed it out when I had the chance. Sorry :(

Sample Package A EF23
Item # Description Retail
1661 Small Mix 'N Scraper® - Sea Green $11.00
1664 Small Mix 'N Scraper® - Aquamarine $11.00
1745 Flexible Funnels $10.25
1765 Stainless Double Balloon Whisk $14.00
1946 Small Bowl Caddy $12.50
1953 Three Tiered Stand $39.00
1954 Rectangle Stand $26.00
1976 Coffee & More Cups (Set of 2) $17.50
2127 Hot Pad/Trivet - Aquamarine $9.75
2129 Hot Pad/Trivet - Turquoise $9.75
2177 Easy Read Mini Measuring Cup $5.25
2271 Quick-Stir® Pitcher $14.50
2276 Family-Size Quick-Stir® Pitcher $19.50
2495 Can Strainer $4.00
2647 Twixit! Clip Combo Pack $4.75
2701 Barbecue Skewer Set $15.50
2703 Barbecue Jumbo Turner $17.50
2791 Chillzanne® Sectional Server $49.50
2823 Outdoor Party Plates (Set of 6) $12.00
2856 The Pampered Chef® Hooked! on Fish Recipe Card Collection $5.00
2863 8" Sauté Pan $38.00
2972 Microfiber Towel - Sea Green $8.50
2973 Microfiber Towel - Turquoise $8.50
2974 Tattersall Towel Set $14.25

Retail Price $377.50
Sample Price Per Package $170.00

Sample Package B EF24
1664 Small Mix 'N Scraper® - Aquamarine $11.00
1765 Stainless Double Balloon Whisk $14.00
2129 Hot Pad/Trivet - Turquoise $9.75
2495 Can Strainer $4.00
2863 8" Sauté Pan $38.00
2972 Microfiber Towel - Sea Green $8.50

Retail Price $85.25
Sample Price Per Package $42.50

Sample Package C EF25
1661 Small Mix 'N Scraper® - Sea Green $11.00
1946 Small Bowl Caddy $12.50
1976 Coffee & More Cups (Set of 2) $17.50
2177 Easy Read Mini Measuring Cup $5.25
2271 Quick-Stir® Pitcher $14.50
2647 Twixit! Clip Combo Pack $4.75
2823 Outdoor Party Plates (Set of 6) $12.00
2856 The Pampered Chef® Hooked! on Fish Recipe Card Collection $5.00
2974 Tattersall Towel Set $14.25

Retail Price $96.75
Sample Price Per Package $48.25

Sample Package D EF26
1745 Flexible Funnels $10.25
1953 Three Tiered Stand $39.00
1954 Rectangle Stand $26.00
2127 Hot Pad/Trivet - Aquamarine $9.75
2276 Family-Size Quick-Stir® Pitcher $19.50
2701 Barbecue Skewer Set $15.50
2703 Barbecue Jumbo Turner $17.50
2791 Chillzanne® Sectional Server $49.50
2973 Microfiber Towel - Turquoise $8.50

Retail Price $195.50
Sample Price Per Package $95.25

OPEN-STOCK EF27
1468 6-Cup Muffin Pan $22.00

Retail Price $22.00
Sample Price Per Package $11.00

Hope this helps!

I take it the muffin pan is what we get if we submitt 2 shows by the 20th. Does anyone know?

I wish they wouldn't put the products in packages. I know they need to for earning incentives...December sell-a-thon...but I wish they would just let us buy what we want at 1/2 price. I never want all of the products, but in order to get what I want I always have to buy everything because of the way the packages are broken up. Then I give some away as gifts or incentives, or in some cases they sit in my hutch collecting dust because I don't use them or they only get taken to a show to display. It would be nice and less expensive if they would just send the list and let us pick and choose for 1/2 price.

Yes, the muffin pan is the new stone.

If you don't earn it, you can buy it on the sample package for $11.

Shawnna said:
I wish they wouldn't put the products in packages....
I never want all of the products, but in order to get what I want I always have to buy everything because of the way the packages are broken up...

Shawnna, isn't there anyone in your cluster that you can go in on it with? She takes products and you take products and you split the cost by 1/2 individual item prices. I'd do that if I could find someone that doesn't want stuff.

or just buy the things YOU want in Kit Enhancement month. Then you're not stuck with the things you don't want :)

or better yet, have a mystery host/open house and earn them FREE as the hostess :D

dittio Shawna, I too wish I could pick and choose what I want to buy at half price. ;)

I always get the biggest.....sample package that way anything I dont want can be used as incentive gifts....i.e. if you host a $500.00 i will give you this item...etc.

tpchefrebecca said:
the change over kit comes with 25 catalogs, and a sample of the new show planner, one of each order form, sample invite, supply list order form, any update to recipe for success, product list with warranty, and some other things I can't remember at the moment. If I am not mistaken you get to choose which type of guest order form you would like to use and then when you send in your first paperwork order for the new season, you will get your free package of 40 order forms.

I hope this helps and anyone please correct me if I have some info wrong.

I was just wondering if we will also get one of the new Seasons Best?

Not in the sample packages but we should get one in our changeover kits.

Gift Certificate on sample packagesI was one of the winners of a $1000 gift certificate in October. I still have it. Does anyone know if I can use it against one of the sample packages?

Thanks

Sara

Holy cow! Was it $1000 or $100??? I thought it was $100, but either way that's awesome! If they are in PC dollars, then you can use those towards paperwork/supply orders, personal orders, kit enhancement or sample orders. So, yes! What a great way to redeem the gift certificate! I'm jealous!

OOPS! $100 gift certOops! Typed an extra zero in there! It was only $100 - but still, it will be nice to apply towards the new stuff! Thanks!

Sara

DateI read on here earlier that the sample packages were suppose to be on the PC website today to purchase. Is this correct and if so, when will they be posted on there? I've looked several times.

I checked and it's not on there yet. Normally you go to "Managing Your Business", then scroll down to "Samples & Supplies" and then "Order Product Samples".

DateYea, I know where it should be located - just wondering if someone has an update on the date or whatever.

1. What is included in the Spring Sample Package?

The Spring Sample Package includes a variety of our newest and most popular kitchen tools and products. This can include items such as the Quick Cooker, Stoneware Collection, and our Spring/Summer Catalog.

2. How many products are typically included in the Spring Sample Package?

The number of products included in the Spring Sample Package can vary, but it typically includes around 10-12 items. These can range from kitchen tools, cookware, and accessories.

3. Can I customize the products included in the Spring Sample Package?

Unfortunately, the products included in the Spring Sample Package are pre-determined and cannot be customized. However, we guarantee that you will receive a wide variety of high-quality products to help enhance your cooking experience.

4. What is a Change-Over Kit?

A Change-Over Kit is a package that helps consultants transition from one season's products to the next. It typically includes new catalogs, order forms, and product samples to help consultants showcase and sell the latest products to their customers.

5. How often are the Change-Over Kits released?

Change-Over Kits are released every season, typically every 3 months. This allows consultants to always have the latest and most up-to-date products to offer to their customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Triciascucina
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
cookery
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat