• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Ways to Utilize Your Rolling Backpack Pouch Slot

In summary, the clear pouch on the Rolling Backpack is a versatile space that can be used to hold business cards, event tickets, ID or name badges, emergency contact information, a mini first aid kit, snacks, or spare change.
Kitchen2u
For those of you who earned the Rolling Backpack (attending Leadership 09, signing a Jan recruit/qualifying in 30 days) ~ on the side of the backpack is a clear "pouch" slot ~ but it's larger than a business card ~ what are you putting here? I'm having a brain f _ _ t ~ and clueless...I'm not being very creative either. Anyone?

I am thinking that is for your info, but larger like a luggage tag. got me, I had to get up and look!

I'm not sure what others are putting in the clear pouch on their Rolling Backpack, but here are a few ideas that may help spark your creativity:1. Business cards - While the pouch may be larger than a standard business card, you could always put a stack of your own business cards in there to hand out to potential clients or contacts.2. Event tickets - If you attend a lot of events or conferences, you could use the pouch to hold your tickets or passes for easy access.3. ID or name badge - If you have an ID or name badge for work or a specific event, you could keep it in the pouch for easy visibility and access.4. Emergency contact information - In case of an emergency, you could have a card with important contact information (family members, doctors, etc.) in the pouch for quick reference.5. Mini first aid kit - You could put some bandaids, pain relievers, and other small first aid items in the pouch for any unexpected injuries.6. Snacks - If you're on the go and need a quick energy boost, you could keep some granola bars or other small snacks in the pouch.7. Spare change - If you don't want loose change jingling around in your bag, you could keep it in the pouch for safekeeping.Hopefully one of these ideas will work for you, or they may inspire you to come up with something even better!

What is a rolling backpack pouch slot?

A rolling backpack pouch slot is a designated space on a rolling backpack where a pouch or small bag can be attached for additional storage.

What are some creative ways to use the rolling backpack pouch slot?

Some creative ways to use the rolling backpack pouch slot include attaching a water bottle holder for easy access, using it to store small items like headphones or chargers, or even attaching a small first aid kit for emergencies.

Can the rolling backpack pouch slot be used for heavier items?

It is not recommended to use the rolling backpack pouch slot for heavy items as it may cause strain on the backpack and make it difficult to maneuver. It is best to stick to lightweight and smaller items for the pouch slot.

Are there any specific pouches or bags that are compatible with the rolling backpack pouch slot?

Many rolling backpacks come with their own detachable pouches, but any small bag or pouch with a clip or loop can be attached to the pouch slot. It is important to make sure the pouch is securely attached to prevent it from falling off during use.

How can I make sure the rolling backpack pouch slot is being utilized efficiently?

To efficiently use the rolling backpack pouch slot, consider the items you will need to access frequently and attach them to the pouch slot. It is also important to not overload the pouch slot to ensure it does not become too heavy or bulky.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
abigailhutch
  • BeaLorene
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BeaLorene
  • CyndiWilliams
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies