• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director PoPampered Cheforn on the Stovetop: Tips & Tricks

In summary, to properly season your Pampered Chef stovetop, wash it with warm, soapy water, dry it thoroughly, and spread a thin layer of oil before baking it in the oven. It is not recommended to use metal utensils on the stovetop, and it is best to clean it with a soft sponge or cloth and warm, soapy water. The stovetop is compatible with induction cooktops, but should not be put in the dishwasher as it can damage the non-stick coating.
DebPC
Staff member
I missed our last training meeting and someone there said they had been doing popcorn on the top of the stove at their shows and how well it worked. supposidly you don't have to move the roaster back and forth like a regular pan.
Has anyone done this? Or know how to do it? I just tried it on high heat and it burned on the bottom before all the kernals were popped.

I don't think any of our pans including the roaster should ever be used on high heat.

Sorry, but I also don't understand the big thing about finding one of our products to make popcorn in. :confused: We can make so many other awesome dishes why do we need to do popcorn too?

That's what I thought too. But I thought I'd give it a try.

I have been selling the heck out of the roaster! 17 of them since September!! I love it!

pcjenni said:
I have been selling the heck out of the roaster! 17 of them since September!! I love it!

Have you been demoing it? what recipe have you used? I have sold a few, and i was using the italian pot pie recipe

Italian Pot Pie and Chicken Enchillada Skillet mostly. I love it. I think it is an easier sell than a skillet. It is something different for them to add to their kitchen and at $100 it is an easier buy for them than $150+ for a good skillet

1. How do I properly season my Pampered Chef stovetop?

To season your Pampered Chef stovetop, start by washing it with warm, soapy water and drying it thoroughly. Then, spread a thin layer of vegetable oil or shortening over the entire surface, including the handles. Place the stovetop in a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for one hour. Let it cool completely before wiping off any excess oil. Your stovetop is now ready for use!

2. Can I use metal utensils on my Pampered Chef stovetop?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on your Pampered Chef stovetop. Metal utensils can scratch the surface and damage the non-stick coating. It is best to use wooden, silicone, or plastic utensils to protect the stovetop.

3. How do I clean my Pampered Chef stovetop?

To clean your Pampered Chef stovetop, first, let it cool completely. Then, use a soft sponge or cloth and warm, soapy water to gently clean the surface. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers as they can damage the non-stick coating. If there are stubborn stains, you can use a mixture of baking soda and water to scrub them off. Rinse the stovetop thoroughly and dry it with a soft cloth.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef stovetop on an induction cooktop?

Yes, most Pampered Chef stovetops are compatible with induction cooktops. However, it is important to check the product specifications before using it on an induction cooktop to ensure compatibility.

5. Can I put my Pampered Chef stovetop in the dishwasher?

No, it is not recommended to put your Pampered Chef stovetop in the dishwasher. The harsh chemicals and high heat of a dishwasher can damage the non-stick coating and affect the stovetop's performance. It is best to hand wash your stovetop with warm, soapy water for optimal care and longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • RossDeb2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies