• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explore New Neighborhoods with Pampered Chef Gifts!

There are no rules as long as you are not harassing the residents and you are not offering any type of services that are not allowed in the community.
ChefNic
I JUST got home from stopping at the several new neighborhoods going up around my neighborhood.
I talked with the person at the model house, told them about our gift sets and gift certificates. The Gift Certificates are very low maintenance for them... call or email me their order, and PC home office sends the catalog and certificate to the recipient! The purchaser doesn't have to deliver, or pay shipping...
I know when we had a house built the lady at the model house brought us a basket full of goodies (spicy mustard, pretzel sticks, house-shaped pasta, etc). So I thought what better gift basket for a new house than a Pampered Chef basket or gift certificate???
The people I talked to were all (4) interested. Of course, they would need to talk to their marketing manager. But if nothing else, they have a PC catalog to browse through when they aren't busy, and two of the ladies sounded like they may call me with an order for themselves!!
Nothing to loose, and possible a steady stream of gift certificate orders to gain!!! PLUS, new customers who can't wait to show off their NEW houses!!

Great idea, I have done presentations for realtors but hadn't thought about the new homes!

Thank you!!!

soonerchef said:
Great idea, I have done presentations for realtors but hadn't thought about the new homes!

Thank you!!!
I thought it was good! I'm hoping that I'll get some feedback. It may be a slow process, people don't move in all at once... but in the long run it may be good!

I am a property manager for an apartment complex and I have just begun to sell Pampered Chef (my first show is in 2 weeks). One of my plans is to put a mini catalogs in my welcome packets that I give to my residents when they move in, along with current monthly sales flyers. I plan to distribute them to other local apartment communities as well once I earn some money to pay for the supplies. People move in and out of apartment communities so often and they rarely know a local consultant, here's a foot in the door idea for many of you in a market you may not have thought about. I have booked 4 parties already with residents of my complex and thats to just a few that I have mentioned it to so far!!

Rules?I have thought about doing this in some of the new apartment communities in my area. Do you know if there are rules about distributing catalogs and whatnot that way? At an apartment complex where I used to live, someone was placing flyers near our doors and someone called the police on them.:eek:

Would like to avoid that. ;)

1. What types of gifts does Pampered Chef offer for exploring new neighborhoods?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of gifts for exploring new neighborhoods, including kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. These gifts are perfect for housewarming parties, welcoming new neighbors, or simply showing appreciation for someone exploring a new area.

2. Can I personalize the gifts for my new neighbors?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers personalization options for many of our gifts. You can add a special message or the recipient's name to make the gift more meaningful and unique.

3. How can I order Pampered Chef gifts for my new neighbors?

You can order Pampered Chef gifts through a consultant or directly from our website. Simply browse our catalog, add the desired items to your cart, and proceed to checkout. You can also contact a consultant for assistance with ordering or to host a Pampered Chef party for your new neighbors.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts for purchasing Pampered Chef gifts for new neighborhoods?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special deals and promotions for purchasing gifts for new neighborhoods. These can include discounts on specific products, free shipping, or bundles of popular items. Be sure to check our website or consult with a representative for any current offers.

5. Can I include a gift message or note with my order for my new neighbors?

Yes, when placing an order for Pampered Chef gifts, you can include a personalized note or message for your new neighbors. This adds a special touch and lets them know the gift is from you. Simply indicate this during the checkout process and enter your desired message.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Goldenbaby
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • hmolah