• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your New Rectangle Basket Now - Earned for July Shows!

In summary, UPS delivered the new pieces to the consultants. The Rectangle Basket and the Woven Selections are both very nice.
jenniferlynne
Hey all. UPS just brought my new Rectangle Basket that we earned in July for having two shows! Has anyone else gotten theirs? I'm excited! Now all I have to get is the piece to go in it and I'm going to make the Fall display that they show in the catalog.

I got mine today also. It's really really nice, very strudy. I was so excited when I saw it.

I just got home and they were waiting for me! There great!

Got mine today too!! YIPEE :D

Not yet !Ups was here with my paper work today ! I am hopeing he will be back tomorrow with my basket ! :)

D_Patel said:
Ups was here with my paper work today ! I am hopeing he will be back tomorrow with my basket ! :)
I didn't get mine yet either. :(

Hopefully tomorrow! :D

Only 1 basket receivedI received my rectangle basket last week (love it!) but not my smaller one for attending conference and submitting two July shows. Has anyone else had this happen?

Diane

Yee HawI got my basket yesterday too.. yaaahhhhh :)

Yippee, yippee, YAHOO!!

The truck came! The truck came! LMAO

Sorry ladies, just soooo darn excited. My UPS guy came with one box and at first I was excited to see him, then bummed it was only one darn box.......'til I opened it and it was BOTH the woven medium square server and the woven rectangle tray.....

Hip hip hooray!!!!

It was SUCH a nice surprise 'cause here in Canada we seem to get things a week or two after you gals....lovin' HO

P.S. Any other Canadian consultants get theirs yet? If not, THEY'RE COMING...LOL

My UPS guy usually hits my house between 4:15 and 4:30, so I'll be on the lookout for him today!

da da da da da da da da (my attempt at the music from Jaws ;) )

It's 4:10 and counting Marg.....are you hanging out by the door? ;)

keeping my fingers crossed for you! :)

It's 4:24 and there's no sign of him...insert pacing smilie here! LOL!!

WOOHOO!!!That wonderful man in brown was just here! I received both Woven Selections and the two napkins and two napkin rings for submitting 4 shows in July!! WOOHOO!!

Got mine today to !Whoo HOO ! I got it !!! very nice ! They are made well , i have never seen a woven piece before, very good quality ! Whoo HOO !! :)

Yay!Glad to hear he came to your house too Marg. I'm jealous about the napkins and rings though :( First incentive I DIDN'T make. I DID earn the placemats and runner though and the TTA tote....so I'm still pacing by the door...LOL

P.S. Glad to see you joined us on the other board too...you'll LOVE it!

woven selectionsI got my rectangle piece in the mail two days ago--I love it! It's so beautiful and my very first Woven Selections piece to own.

I received my woven selections yesterday also. I absolutely love them!! I think they may be my favorite pieces. I threw my entertaining set in the dishwasher, washed down the window it sits in, placed that basket in the window and put the entertaining set back in it. It looks wonderful...and its still empty. I haven't decided what to put in it for the season. During the summer it held 3 small plants. I am not a creative person, so I will have to think about it.

Shawnna

basketgot mine yesterday...love it is awsome :)

:(I am so jealous! I earned both pieces (submitted 2 show and attended conference), but have not received either piece! Oh well, maybe they will be there when I get home today.

I am await the deliver of the new TTA tote, my directors thinks they should have already shipped. I submitted $1700 on 8/2.

I am just too impatient - I hope they arrive soon!

Finally!When I got home to night there was a beautiful brown box on my door step! I cannot wait to find the perfect place for my two new woven selection pieces!

1. What is the size of the New Rectangle Basket?

The New Rectangle Basket measures 14.5 inches in length, 10.5 inches in width, and 3.5 inches in height.

2. Is the New Rectangle Basket microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the New Rectangle Basket is both microwave and dishwasher safe, making it convenient for cooking and cleaning.

3. What materials is the New Rectangle Basket made of?

The New Rectangle Basket is made of durable, lightweight plastic that is BPA-free and food safe.

4. Can the New Rectangle Basket be used for both cooking and serving?

Yes, the New Rectangle Basket is versatile and can be used for both cooking and serving, making it a convenient addition to any kitchen.

5. How many servings can the New Rectangle Basket hold?

The New Rectangle Basket can hold up to 6 servings, making it perfect for family meals or entertaining guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefZee
  • PampMomof3
  • Products and Tips
2 3