• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruiting Promo in Cn-April! Help!

Alas, referrals are the one thing I have to manually manage because people put down different names that I have to figure out and credit correctly... I update it at least once per month and I need to do that this week.
heat123
Silver Member
Can anyone copy-paste the PDF insert to word... I want to add it to my APRIL NEWSLETTER!?!? TIA!:thumbup:

I'll try for you but I'm not a computer wiz.

You can actually download just that page. When you click on the link to the April CN, you'll see off to the left of the screen "Supplemental Material". Then you can download just that page of the recruiting flyer. I know it's in pdf format. If you don't have the correct version of Adobe, how would you be able to convert it to word format without recreating the entire flyer? Is that possible?

Heather - I just updated the April newsletter to reflect the DCB incentive... you can re-download it.(You are a subscriber, right?)

And, of course, I sent out my Newsletter bright and early this morning.:grumpy: I guess I should have waited a couple of hours!

ChefBeckyD said:
And, of course, I sent out my Newsletter bright and early this morning.:grumpy: I guess I should have waited a couple of hours!

LOL... can I just say I am glad I switched over to this new system where you can download on demand... or else I would have sent out 2 revisions already by now!

PampChefJoy said:
LOL... can I just say I am glad I switched over to this new system where you can download on demand... or else I would have sent out 2 revisions already by now!

LOL, Joy! I was just wondering how many times you had revised it this time around. :D

jcsmilez said:
LOL, Joy! I was just wondering how many times you had revised it this time around. :D

I lost track :yuck:

PampChefJoy said:
Heather - I just updated the April newsletter to reflect the DCB incentive... you can re-download it.

(You are a subscriber, right?)

OH, THANKS JOY, I DIDN'T WANT TO BOTHER YOU AGAIN ABOUT ADDING YET ANOTHER PROMO:p. YOU ARE THE BOMBDILLIO!:thumbup::D

PampChefJoy said:
I lost track :yuck:

Hijack - sorry. Joy, do you give "credits" for referrals? I have a consultant friend who is thinking about subscribing.

AlowayFamily said:
Hijack - sorry. Joy, do you give "credits" for referrals? I have a consultant friend who is thinking about subscribing.

yes she does!:thumbup:

Do I just ask my friend to mention me when she signs up?

AlowayFamily said:
Do I just ask my friend to mention me when she signs up?

yes! Although I am not sure what the "credit" discount is yet... I will have it applied on my next subscription.:thumbup:

PampChefJoy said:
Heather - I just updated the April newsletter to reflect the DCB incentive... you can re-download it.

(You are a subscriber, right?)

See Joy, this is why you're so awesome! Always aware of what's new and what exciting things we'll want to share with our customers! :)

I was wondering... are you able to add the new incentive to the build your own newsletter? :angel:

Thanks Joy. I plan to send out my newsletter tonight!

You Rock, Joy!!!

babywings76 said:
See Joy, this is why you're so awesome! Always aware of what's new and what exciting things we'll want to share with our customers! :)

I was wondering... are you able to add the new incentive to the build your own newsletter? :angel:

Yeah, let me do it right now. I had to scramble to put together that update this morning at work (where I do not have access to my regular html editing software!!)... plus I shouldn't be doing it at work anyway... not in an environment where layoffs and cutbacks loom over our heads!

heat123 said:
yes! Although I am not sure what the "credit" discount is yet... I will have it applied on my next subscription.:thumbup:

Alas, referrals are the one thing I have to manually manage because people put down different names that I have to figure out and credit correctly... I update it at least once per month and I need to do that this week. You'll see your expiration date change and your # of referral credits updated when I do so.

Okay, I updated the recruiting article in the BYO to include the DCB. I have a couple pending projects but am REALLY trying to get around to adding some more articles this week.

1. What is the new recruiting promo in CN-April?

The new recruiting promo in CN-April is a limited-time offer for individuals looking to join our company. It includes special incentives and bonuses for new recruits.

2. How can I participate in the promo?

To participate in the promo, you must apply for a position at our company during the month of April. Our recruitment team will review your application and if you are selected, you will automatically be enrolled in the promo.

3. What are the benefits of the new recruiting promo?

The benefits of the new recruiting promo include a sign-on bonus, increased salary, and other perks such as a company car or additional vacation days. These benefits may vary depending on the specific position and location.

4. Is there a specific job or location for the promo?

No, the promo is open to all positions and locations within our company. However, certain positions or locations may have different incentives and bonuses, so be sure to check with our recruitment team for more information.

5. When does the promo end?

The promo ends on April 30th. All applications must be submitted and accepted by this date to be eligible for the promo benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sandra Townsend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • PampMomof3