• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruiting Promo in CN-April! Help!

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
Can anyone copy-paste the PDF insert to word... I want to add it to my APRIL NEWSLETTER!?!? TIA!:thumbup:

elijahstrust

Jun 17, 2008
You can actually download just that page. When you click on the link to the April CN, you'll see off to the left of the screen "Supplemental Material". Then you can download just that page of the recruiting flyer. I know it's in pdf format. If you don't have the correct version of Adobe, how would you be able to convert it to word format without recreating the entire flyer? Is that possible?

PampChefJoy

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2005
Heather - I just updated the April newsletter to reflect the DCB incentive... you can re-download it.

(You are a subscriber, right?)

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
And, of course, I sent out my Newsletter bright and early this morning.:grumpy: I guess I should have waited a couple of hours!

PampChefJoy

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2005
And, of course, I sent out my Newsletter bright and early this morning.:grumpy: I guess I should have waited a couple of hours!

LOL... can I just say I am glad I switched over to this new system where you can download on demand... or else I would have sent out 2 revisions already by now!

jcsmilez

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 11, 2007
LOL... can I just say I am glad I switched over to this new system where you can download on demand... or else I would have sent out 2 revisions already by now!

LOL, Joy! I was just wondering how many times you had revised it this time around. :D

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
Heather - I just updated the April newsletter to reflect the DCB incentive... you can re-download it.

OH, THANKS JOY, I DIDN'T WANT TO BOTHER YOU AGAIN ABOUT ADDING YET ANOTHER PROMO:p. YOU ARE THE BOMBDILLIO!:thumbup::D

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008

See Joy, this is why you're so awesome! Always aware of what's new and what exciting things we'll want to share with our customers! :)

I was wondering... are you able to add the new incentive to the build your own newsletter? :angel:

PampChefJoy

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2005
See Joy, this is why you're so awesome! Always aware of what's new and what exciting things we'll want to share with our customers! :)

I was wondering... are you able to add the new incentive to the build your own newsletter? :angel:

Yeah, let me do it right now. I had to scramble to put together that update this morning at work (where I do not have access to my regular html editing software!!)... plus I shouldn't be doing it at work anyway... not in an environment where layoffs and cutbacks loom over our heads!

PampChefJoy

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2005
yes! Although I am not sure what the "credit" discount is yet... I will have it applied on my next subscription.:thumbup:

Alas, referrals are the one thing I have to manually manage because people put down different names that I have to figure out and credit correctly... I update it at least once per month and I need to do that this week. You'll see your expiration date change and your # of referral credits updated when I do so.

PampChefJoy

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2005
Okay, I updated the recruiting article in the BYO to include the DCB. I have a couple pending projects but am REALLY trying to get around to adding some more articles this week.