• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruiting and Team Building Materials

In summary, the new materials include:1. The NEW Opportunity Brochure is now called DISCOVER US!2. The Come Join Us Booklet is now simply called JOIN US!3. The New Consultant Rewards Brochure is now ACHIEVE WITH US!4. The New--SUCCEED WITH US! Getting Started Workbook replaces the Business Guide in the kit.5. New--GROW WITH US! Career Plan Booklet.
DebbieJ
All materials have been resigned to have a cohesive look and work together

1. The Opportunity brochure is now called DISCOVER US! It includes a timely message about making money to have a debt free holiday. It shows the New Consultant Kit and Mini Kit

2. The Come Join Us Booklet is now simply called JOIN US! The look has been updated, but content remains the same.

3. The New Consultant Rewards Brochure is now ACHIEVE WITH US! has a fun, easy to understand format that emphasizes the 30 day bonuses.

4. New--SUCCEED WITH US! Getting Started Workbook replaces the Business Guide in the kit. It is a streamlined, 20 page workbook that makes it easy to help get new consultants started quickly.

**you can purchase #3 and #4 bundled together on Supply order to have on hand to help your new team members get off to a great start**

5. New--GROW WITH US! Career Plan Booklet. This booklet makes it easy to talk with your team members about career advancement at the Pampered Chef.

CC has also been redesigned to have all recruiting info and team building info in one place. Two new tabs--Promoting and Building Your Business and Build a Winning Team

ALSO--they have created a GETTING STARTED RESOURCE CENTER on CC for new consultants. Startin gJuly 19th, they'll find all the resources they need in one easy to access location!

Wow! Thanks so much for the update! I am signing 2 recruits next week! CANNOT wait to tell them about all of the new things :) And with the new recruiting bonus, maybe I can get the other 5 that I have in the wings :) Thanks again! Cannot WAIT for Conference 2011 so I can go be part of the fun :)

The SUCCEED WITH US booklet will be in all kits shipped starting 7/19.

Thanks Deb!

DebbieJ said:
The SUCCEED WITH US booklet will be in all kits shipped starting 7/19.

Would you liken this to the old Welcome Booklet we had?

NooraK said:
Would you liken this to the old Welcome Booklet we had?

YES! Wow, I forgot about that booklet.

I read them all on the plane this evening and I think they are "amazing"! Love them and can't wait to order them!

Will everything be on supply order starting on the 19th? I'm a new consultant and I want to start looking for recruits right away. I have lead already and would love to share the new materials with her. This may be a dumb question but will we have to pay for the new recruiting materials?? Just checking! Not even a month in so I have lots of questions.

Hi Brooke, you'll get a changeover box later this month that will have the supply order for new materials.In the meantime, ask your director/recruiter if she has a few brochures you can borrow.

So as long as I was active this month I will get the chang over box?? I just wanted to be sure. What exactly will come in the change over kit?

Yes.. as long as you were active, I think, in the last 2 months you will get a change over kit.. usually the kit basically has 25 new catalogs, a SB Recipe book, a copy of any "new" paperwork..theme show info.. all though we can download quite bit of that now, (last season they didnt't put any theme show paperwork in the kit but we could download it from PC's website), 1 each of any new post card invitations.. usually 2-3 featured recipe cards.. the fall/winter special editon consultant newsletter, a dvd that has all the new products and selling tips..this dvd usually has recipes on it.. our featured recipes for the season.. so we can see how they are made, paperwork order form and a sample order form.. there might be more.. but that is it in a nutshell.. and in your first paperwork order of the season, they usually throw in a package of the 3 copy sales receipts.. Hope this helped:)

I meant I think as long as you've been active in the last 2 months, u'll get a changeover kit.. might even be longer than that.. but that I'm not sure;)

MissChef said:
I meant I think as long as you've been active in the last 2 months, u'll get a changeover kit.. might even be longer than that.. but that I'm not sure;)

Okay. Im still in my first 30 days and tgat wont be over until August 6. Maybe I will have to submit an August order first. I will ask my director when she returbs home from NC. Thanks!! :)

What is the purpose of "New Recruiting and Team Building Materials"?

The purpose of "New Recruiting and Team Building Materials" is to provide updated and effective resources for recruiting and building teams within a company or organization. These materials can include training manuals, team building activities, and strategies for attracting and retaining top talent.

How can "New Recruiting and Team Building Materials" benefit my company?

"New Recruiting and Team Building Materials" can benefit your company by helping to improve the recruitment process, strengthen team dynamics, and increase overall productivity and success. By utilizing these materials, your company can attract and retain top talent, build a strong and cohesive team, and ultimately achieve its goals and objectives.

Are the materials customizable for my company's specific needs?

Yes, "New Recruiting and Team Building Materials" are designed to be customizable for each company's unique needs and goals. You can tailor the materials to align with your company's culture, values, and objectives, ensuring that they are relevant and effective for your team.

What types of materials are included in "New Recruiting and Team Building Materials"?

The specific materials included may vary, but typically "New Recruiting and Team Building Materials" can include training manuals, team building activities, recruitment strategies, onboarding processes, and more. These materials are designed to provide a comprehensive and practical approach to recruiting and team building.

Can "New Recruiting and Team Building Materials" be used for both small and large companies?

Yes, "New Recruiting and Team Building Materials" can be used for companies of all sizes. The materials are designed to be scalable and adaptable to fit the needs of both small and large organizations, making them a valuable resource for any company looking to improve their recruitment and team building efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie