• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Group Training for New Consultants: Tips and Tools for Success

In summary, "New Recruit Training" is a military program that prepares individuals for service by teaching them necessary skills, knowledge, and physical fitness. Eligible individuals include those who have enlisted or been selected to join the military. The length of training can vary and typically lasts 8 to 13 weeks. Training involves physical training, classroom instruction, and hands-on learning. Recruits will be paid during training based on their rank and may receive additional allowances.
jwoodspc
I have always done individual New Consultant training, but tomorrow I am doing my first group training with 3 - 4 brand new consultants. Does anyone have an outline they go by for groups? I plan on using the Welcome Book and Training Your Super Starters, but does anyone have anything else that I could incorporate??

Here's what I use. I do most of mine one on one but I think this would work as a group too. It is set up to be used in several shorter calls but often we spill over into the next area. Just depends on how the conversation is going. It is only meant as a guide. ;)

Attachments

• 2006Super Starter Training.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 573
Thanks - that is a fabulous guide! I just needed something fresh to keep myself excited and motivated so they can feel that, you know? I'm really looking forward to a group training. I signed 3 all within the last two weeks and they all just got their kits so it only makes sense to try to train them together. Thanks again!!

jwoodspc said:
Thanks - that is a fabulous guide! I just needed something fresh to keep myself excited and motivated so they can feel that, you know? I'm really looking forward to a group training. I signed 3 all within the last two weeks and they all just got their kits so it only makes sense to try to train them together. Thanks again!!
You are welcome! :D

What is "New Recruit Training"?

"New Recruit Training" is a program designed to prepare individuals for military service by providing them with the necessary skills, knowledge, and physical fitness required to serve in the armed forces.

Who is eligible for "New Recruit Training"?

Individuals who have enlisted or been selected to join the military are eligible for "New Recruit Training". This includes individuals who have signed up for a specific branch of the military, such as the Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine Corps.

How long does "New Recruit Training" last?

The length of "New Recruit Training" can vary depending on the specific branch of the military and the job role of the individual. Generally, it can last anywhere from 8 to 13 weeks.

What can I expect during "New Recruit Training"?

"New Recruit Training" typically involves a combination of physical training, classroom instruction, and hands-on learning. Recruits can expect to learn about military customs and courtesies, weapons training, first aid, and basic military skills.

Will I be paid during "New Recruit Training"?

Yes, recruits will receive pay during "New Recruit Training" based on their rank and time in service. They may also receive additional allowances for housing and food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • starksc
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cookn' katie