1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New Recruit Training

1. I have always done individual New Consultant training, but tomorrow I am doing my first group training with 3 - 4 brand new consultants. Does anyone have an outline they go by for groups? I plan on using the Welcome Book and Training Your Super Starters, but does anyone have anything else that I could incorporate??

Feb 17, 2006
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Here's what I use. I do most of mine one on one but I think this would work as a group too. It is set up to be used in several shorter calls but often we spill over into the next area. Just depends on how the conversation is going. It is only meant as a guide. ;)

Attached Files:

Feb 17, 2006
  3. Thanks - that is a fabulous guide! I just needed something fresh to keep myself excited and motivated so they can feel that, you know? I'm really looking forward to a group training. I signed 3 all within the last two weeks and they all just got their kits so it only makes sense to try to train them together. Thanks again!!

Feb 18, 2006
  4. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

You are welcome! :D

Feb 18, 2006
Have something to add?