• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with New Recruit Sign-Ups? How Does Free Credit Apply to Kits?

In summary, the new recruit is signing someone by the 2/28/06 deadline and needs help understanding how to apply the FREE credit towards the kit. The recruit's show has not closed yet, but she has 2 bookings from her party. The advice is to apply the $40 in free product towards the kit and to encourage the new recruit to handle the bookings generated at her show. The kit credit numbers can be found in the Recipe for Success and on Pampered Partner. The show needs to be in the HO system before the kit credit can be used, but if the recruit wants to sign up for the February recruit special, she can purchase the kit at full price and use the free product value to fill it in. Congratulations
heat123
Silver Member
Whoo-hoo! I am signing a new recruit by this weekend or the 2/28/06 deadline but need help with some???

I just did her kick off show for her I guess you would say. So how does her FREE credit get applied towards her kit exactly? Say if her show closes at $300 how is that credited?
She got 2 bookings from her party so Yeah for her and me!

I'm soo excited yet very nervous for my very 1st Recruit! I wasn't really expecting it to happen, especially at this time (being only just 1 month past my SS3)! And I have another potential lead coming up next week for an interview! Yippeee! :D

Any advice- tips would be appreciated!?! Thanks!

You can apply her $40 in free products toward the kit. Then she only has to pay $50 instead of $90 for her starter kit.

When you are signing your new recruit online, he/she will have the option to use the "kit credit" by checking it at the time of payment for the Super Starter kit. So be sure to have the show closed out and all of your host/recruit's benefits ready to submit.

I strongly recommend that you encourage your new recruit to handle the bookings generated at her show!!

Congratulations! (also be sure to ask YOUR upline for help!!)

heat123 said:
Whoo-hoo! I am signing a new recruit by this weekend or the 2/28/06 deadline but need help with some???

I just did her kick off show for her I guess you would say. So how does her FREE credit get applied towards her kit exactly? Say if her show closes at $300 how is that credited?

I'm soo excited yet very nervous for my very 1st Recruit! I wasn't really expecting it to happen, especially at this time (being only just 1 month past my SS3)! And I have another potential lead coming up next week for an interview! Yippeee! :D

Any advice- tips would be appreciated!?! Thanks!

codes for creditYou can find the codes to use for kit credit in Recipe for Success...I think it's in the recruiting section.
Congratulations on your new recruit! :)

Kit Credit NumbersIt's also listed in the products on Pampered Partner, under the "specials" category:
5227 is $20 credit
5228 is $40 credit

heat123 said:

Her show has to be in the HO system before she can use her kit credit. Sounds a little like it hasn't closed yet. If she hasn't closed yet but wants to sign for the Feb. recruit special, I'd encourage her to purchase the kit at full price and use all of her free product value to fill in her kit. If money is an issue, you can offer to pay the $40. You will make it back very soon! :)

Congrats on your 1st recruit! I signed my first 7 years ago and I STILL remember where I was, what she said, etc :)

thank you for your repliesshe really wants the cookware piece but has not closed so she won't be using her free product as credit now. But it's good to know for future references!

1. How do I sign up as a new recruit?

To sign up as a new recruit for Pampered Chef, you can visit our website and click on the "Join Us" button. This will take you to a page where you can fill out an application and start the sign up process. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant directly to help you sign up.

2. What are the requirements to become a Pampered Chef recruit?

The requirements to become a Pampered Chef recruit include being at least 18 years old, having a computer or device with internet access, and being a legal resident of the country you wish to work in. You will also need to purchase a starter kit to begin your business.

3. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef recruit?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef recruit varies depending on the starter kit you choose. Our starter kits range from $109 to $259 and include all the necessary tools and products to start your business. You will also have access to training and support from our team.

4. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef recruit?

As a Pampered Chef recruit, you will have the opportunity to build your own business and make a commission on your sales. You will also receive discounts on products for personal use, have access to exclusive training and events, and be part of a supportive community of consultants.

5. How can I get help with my new recruit sign up?

If you need help with your new recruit sign up, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. You can also contact our customer service team for any technical issues or questions you may have. We are dedicated to helping our recruits succeed and are happy to provide support along the way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • cookwithtiffany