• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruit sign up help!!!!

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
Whoo-hoo! I am signing a new recruit by this weekend or the 2/28/06 deadline but need help with some???

I just did her kick off show for her I guess you would say. So how does her FREE credit get applied towards her kit exactly? Say if her show closes at $300 how is that credited?
She got 2 bookings from her party so Yeah for her and me!

I'm soo excited yet very nervous for my very 1st Recruit! I wasn't really expecting it to happen, especially at this time (being only just 1 month past my SS3)! And I have another potential lead coming up next week for an interview! Yippeee! :D

Any advice- tips would be appreciated!?! Thanks!

Feb 25, 2006
When you are signing your new recruit online, he/she will have the option to use the "kit credit" by checking it at the time of payment for the Super Starter kit. So be sure to have the show closed out and all of your host/recruit's benefits ready to submit.

I strongly recommend that you encourage your new recruit to handle the bookings generated at her show!!

Congratulations! (also be sure to ask YOUR upline for help!!)

heat123 said:
Whoo-hoo! I am signing a new recruit by this weekend or the 2/28/06 deadline but need help with some???

I just did her kick off show for her I guess you would say. So how does her FREE credit get applied towards her kit exactly? Say if her show closes at $300 how is that credited?

I'm soo excited yet very nervous for my very 1st Recruit! I wasn't really expecting it to happen, especially at this time (being only just 1 month past my SS3)! And I have another potential lead coming up next week for an interview! Yippeee! :D

Any advice- tips would be appreciated!?! Thanks!

KHocutt

Aug 20, 2005
codes for credit

You can find the codes to use for kit credit in Recipe for Success...I think it's in the recruiting section.
Congratulations on your new recruit! :)

rwesterpchef

Advanced Member
Nov 24, 2004
Kit Credit Numbers

It's also listed in the products on Pampered Partner, under the "specials" category:
5227 is $20 credit
5228 is $40 credit

GeorgiaPeach

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 22, 2005
heat123 said:

Her show has to be in the HO system before she can use her kit credit. Sounds a little like it hasn't closed yet. If she hasn't closed yet but wants to sign for the Feb. recruit special, I'd encourage her to purchase the kit at full price and use all of her free product value to fill in her kit. If money is an issue, you can offer to pay the $40. You will make it back very soon! :)

Congrats on your 1st recruit! I signed my first 7 years ago and I STILL remember where I was, what she said, etc :)

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
thank you for your replies

she really wants the cookware piece but has not closed so she won't be using her free product as credit now. But it's good to know for future references!