• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does PC offer sign on bonuses for new recruits?

In summary, the current sign on bonus for new recruits at Pampered Chef is $100 in free product credit. To become eligible for the sign on bonus, you must sign up as a new consultant and submit your first qualified show within 60 days of joining. There is no minimum sales requirement, but the first qualified show must be submitted within 60 days to receive the bonus. The sign on bonus will be credited to your account within 5 business days after your first qualified show is submitted. Unfortunately, the sign on bonus cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts and is only valid as a one-time credit for new consultants.
heat123
Silver Member
Kind of new here with the recruiting thing... just wondering how many times a year or how often PC offers sign on bonuses? I know I had one duriing Oct 2005 and there is one this month. Is it like every 4 months or 3x a year they do this?

I don't know that there is an acutal number of time a year that they do promotions. I would say that it is every couple of months or so. If you look on CC right now you will see that the new promo goes through May.

I don't know how often they do it, but there is a new one for March recruits. It's the new 3 tiered stand and some simple additions! :D
I signed on with a bonus, and I think that helped me work even harder to get my biz up and running!

Every couple of months or so seems about right...it's a real bummer when there are no sign on bonuses or consultant promo's (aside from the trip of course).

I know...I was bummed after my SSmonths were over :( .
But I love the chances to earn upcoming host specials like the cute pink polka dotted set and the mid season stuff and then of course the new season sell a thon, trips to achieve and any recruiting promos they offer since I am just now trying this recruiting thing out. PC rocks!
When I sold Avon they never had ANY kind of incentives bonuses to work towards! :mad: or trips or anything really! Can't speak for other Selling Companies but TPC really treats us well! So happy I joined! :D

1. What is the current sign on bonus for new recruits?

The current sign on bonus for new recruits at Pampered Chef is $100 in free product credit.

2. How do I become eligible for the sign on bonus?

To become eligible for the sign on bonus, you must sign up as a new consultant with Pampered Chef and submit your first qualified show within 60 days of joining.

3. Is there a minimum sales requirement to receive the sign on bonus?

No, there is no minimum sales requirement to receive the sign on bonus. However, you must submit your first qualified show within 60 days of joining to be eligible.

4. When will I receive my sign on bonus?

Your sign on bonus will be credited to your account within 5 business days after your first qualified show has been submitted.

5. Can I combine the sign on bonus with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the sign on bonus cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. It is only valid as a one-time credit for new consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• maddy123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jwpamp
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies