1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales New recruit sign on bonus?

1. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

Kind of new here with the recruiting thing... just wondering how many times a year or how often PC offers sign on bonuses? I know I had one duriing Oct 2005 and there is one this month. Is it like every 4 months or 3x a year they do this?

Feb 26, 2006
  2. ShanaSmith

ShanaSmith Veteran Member Silver Member

I don't know that there is an acutal number of time a year that they do promotions. I would say that it is every couple of months or so. If you look on CC right now you will see that the new promo goes through May.

Feb 26, 2006
  3. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

I don't know how often they do it, but there is a new one for March recruits. It's the new 3 tiered stand and some simple additions! :D
    I signed on with a bonus, and I think that helped me work even harder to get my biz up and running!

Feb 26, 2006
  4. soonerchef

soonerchef Veteran Member

Every couple of months or so seems about right...it's a real bummer when there are no sign on bonuses or consultant promo's (aside from the trip of course).

Feb 26, 2006
  5. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

I know...

I was bummed after my SSmonths were over :( .
    But I love the chances to earn upcoming host specials like the cute pink polka dotted set and the mid season stuff and then of course the new season sell a thon, trips to achieve and any recruiting promos they offer since I am just now trying this recruiting thing out. PC rocks!
    When I sold Avon they never had ANY kind of incentives bonuses to work towards! :mad: or trips or anything really! Can't speak for other Selling Companies but TPC really treats us well! So happy I joined! :D

Feb 26, 2006
Have something to add?